Most depraved individual?

He was a Scotsman that used to love to fuck a rancid road kill goats cunt whilst getting felched by a blind black midget amputee, all this whilst his sister would sit there jabbing at herself with a family sized haggis wrist deep in their mothers arse.
Lovely fella but had a penchant for wearing tartan trews and waving a yellow rag with a boxing cat on it.
Fuck off Dow!

He was a Scotsman that used to love to fuck a rancid road kill goats cunt whilst getting felched by a blind black midget amputee, all this whilst his sister would sit there jabbing at herself with a family sized haggis wrist deep in their mothers arse.
Lovely fella but had a penchant for wearing tartan trews and waving a yellow rag with a boxing cat on it.
Fuck off Dow!
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

Come on, I have done the following:
decided I love the Royal family.
have got a job in the local haggis factory

Whats ya problem FFS ya wowser!

Fuck off Dow!
If you can feed your Troll why can't I feed mine?

Looks like Rather Worried might be a Peter Dow walt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
duckula The NAAFI Bar 37
Death_Rowums The NAAFI Bar 18
crabby The NAAFI Bar 33