• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Most depraved arrser?

Who`s the most depraved arrser?

• MDN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dale the snail

• Aunty Stella

• Birdy

• Convoy_cock

• Fish-head

• Bernoulli

• Filthyphil

• Total voters
So many to choose from? Where to start? My apologies for leaving any out...

MDN encourages a fellow arrser to fiddle with his own son; "If he is thirteen I'd fist him........ gently at first massaging his scrotum with your free hand just as he is about to bolt, touch the base of his spine and warn him to stay clear of the phone before making him lick your hand clean..... for yoru own enjoyment, continue to fondle his hairless bag"

Dale - Sorry pet, but "dale the snail?"

Aunty Stella
for this little gem; "The combination of Harry Monk and sweaty arse juice taste was too much to bear and I bolted down the stairs, one hand over c0ck and one hand over mouth in a mad dash to get to the bathroom with Mrs AS following closely behind laughing like a Hyena at the dentists to be confronted by all three of my kids sitting in the rear lounge playing the X Box wondering what the hell their naked daddy was doing running through the lounge like a startled gazelle.

"Whats the matter daddy" says the 8 year old.

I really, really hadn't got the heart to tell him that I had just managed to cum in my own mouth "

Birdy For doing the deed with a hobo hobo

Convoy_cock
For actively encouraging STDs stds

Fish-head For crap in a cup crap in a cup

Bernoulli For necrophillia necrophillia

Filthyphil Not enough time to remember and find all of them... this will have to do "n the same way as a Downes syndrome carer might give one of their benighted charges the odd seruptitious hand shandy to calm it down to better facillitate an uninterrupted outing to the shops"

Have I missed any? If so I do apologise. Not yet sure whether this is a competition with a prize or something to be ashamed of... VOTE AWAY

crabby said:
Arrsers, I have a problem

When I go to shower in the morning only the lower pane of glass in my bathroom is frosted, and the blinds are broken so are only half slanted. This would be fine, only my head is visible and only slightly so. However, my bathroom overlooks the playground of a nearby primary school. They can't see anything, they probably don't even relate a pinkish blob in a distant window to someone showering. Yet I'm still naked, and I can see them playing around all sweet and innocent.

This makes me feel very very wrong.

Am I right to feel this way?

(to pre-empt any of those really sick minded... no I don't enter deadly hand to gland combat whilst in the shower, doing that infront of kids would just be.... ugh)
Is there a name missing Crabby :?: :D :D

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
How about you, Crabby? You've already coughed to showering in front of schoolkids.

Edit: Bugger! Beaten to it.

Alright, maybe I haven't had enough time on Arrse to get full on depraved, but you could at least have put me near the bottom of the list.

I mean come on Crabby, did you even see this?

Goku wrote:
You should see the film I made with the pig and lime jelly

Me:
I think I've seen it. Isn't it the one where you shaft the pig anally, using a mixture of lime jelly and blood from your own scrotum as lubrication. I skipped the middle as I didn't want to blow my load and not be in the mood for the end, which if I recall correctly, featured 17 dwarfs rubbing one out over your hog-tied body and taking it in turns to shoot one off into a coconut, which is then shoved up your hoop. I was nearly done by this point, but I'm sure that you used your arrse muscles to crack the coconut leaving your arrse oozing anal blood and the sum of 17 dwarf spooge portions.

A good watch, but not as good as slutty-horses anal 5.
Thanks a lot Crabby, I've been forced to vote for meself when I'm not even on the list, I'm in a foul mood. This isn't depreavity it's just down-right degrading.

I'm going to have to find a dead ginger kid to skull fcuk now just to get rid of the tension. I might not even wash my hands afterwards.

G

Goku

Priam said:
crabby said:

When I go to shower in the morning only the lower pane of glass in my bathroom is frosted, and the blinds are broken so are only half slanted. This would be fine, only my head is visible and only slightly so. However, my bathroom overlooks the playground of a nearby primary school. They can't see anything, they probably don't even relate a pinkish blob in a distant window to someone showering. Yet I'm still naked, and I can see them playing around all sweet and innocent.

(to pre-empt any of those really sick minded... no I don't enter deadly hand to gland combat whilst in the shower, doing that infront of kids would just be.... ugh)
I’ll second that, the dirty little perve :D

crabby said:
I'm having unnatural thoughts about a night in with 5.56
crabby said:
cadets are only there for the AIs' perverse pleasures

Well....If I knew I might get my name in lights I would have done a few more down and outs. :D
I think MDN should get it to be honest the depraved sick feck, Good Luck MDN :D

Perhaps the Arrsers listed would like to present evidence/stories/lies about themselves/each other in an attempt to avoid/become crowned "most depraved arrser 2006"

Will there be a medal to indicate this like Mr arrse and Miss Arrse competition?

theoriginalphantom said:
Perhaps the Arrsers listed would like to present evidence/stories/lies about themselves/each other in an attempt to avoid/become crowned "most depraved arrser 2006"

Will there be a medal to indicate this like Mr arrse and Miss Arrse competition?
Well keep it under you hat Phantom, but the word on the street is that MDN has really been branching out with his sexual activities. I have it on good authority (i.e from me) that MDN now routinely loiters outside old-folks homes, and waits for any to venture outside, and asks them if they want to 'Make a quick buck?'. From what I gather MDN has got so very depraved these days that the only thing that can get him sexually aroused is shoving a 85 year old lady's head up his arrse. I believe he hopes that their false teeth will become lodged up there.
What's even worse is that he doesn't actually pay them, he just kicks them in the hip and runs.

Priam said:
crabby said:

ummmm... no? :oops:

Oh come on, flashy's worse than me and he's not on the list. Sorry I forgot you goku.

Goku said:
Priam said:
crabby said:

I’ll second that, the dirty little perve :D

crabby said:
I'm having unnatural thoughts about a night in with 5.56
crabby said:
cadets are only there for the AIs' perverse pleasures
I am not alone :D

G

Goku

crabby said:
Sorry I forgot you goku.
There’s nothing depraved about me, honest guv :roll:

I’ve certainly never posted any tales about towelling down my wet naked body while peering out my window at small children playing kiss chase and jump rope :plotting:

Latest Threads