Most Dangerous path in the world - Spain

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by DesktopCommando, Oct 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bollox this is the most dangerous path:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Is this posted in the Naafi bar ? no then **** OFF back there !

3. Please see your local Qman for a sense of humour.

4. The man had a point. But by ****, that vid make me feel queasy.

5. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Compared to some of the mountain paths in Nepal that are not on the tourist trails thats like a sodding motorway

6. Scary ma bum a had a scarier walk ti primary school

7. Judging by your spelling you got around that by not going.

• Like Like x 4
  8. I think Mt. Huashan in China would give it a run for its money.

huashan.jpg

9. Read an article about the camino del rey years ago about two loons traversing it in the dark, because the local council had closed the path off.
    Buggered if I can remember what Mag though.

10. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Full climbing rig, including stickies..........it's a walk in the park mate. It's pre-roped for **** sake.....my mum could do it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. There are similar walkways in slate mines in North and Mid Wales
    Not as high (I think the highest I've seen will be about 250 feet up a chamber) but with the added bonus of pitch dark and usually wet. Ofcourse the timber can be anywhere between 50 and 150 years old now and in many cases only the iron pins and chains remain.
    The miners used to use them by candlelight too!

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I'd buy a beer for the men who lugged several tons of concrete, big iron pitons and railway lines (FFS) up there, then fixed them to the cliff.

13. When i did my rock leaders course at Silberhutte(spelling?) my instructor was talking about something similar,i think it was called the Klettersteig and someone had designed a special harness and roping system to make the climb/walk safe to tackle.