Most crap thing you've nicked from the Firm.

Ventress

LE
I reckon mine is a 1970's NI helmet with visor, but missing the spider- leaviing the comfy nipple!

Might even be a NBC rattle!

Battle map making transfers... found them the other day and thought "WTF am I doing with this crap?"

Shed loads of crap brew kit that you never ever drink.

Empty Pam folders, nothing in the real world fits in them.

An empty BATCO wallet, see above.

B-T

RVD,Atropine Autoject,QF Dosimeter,Exploder light,Monkey.30 cal cleaning kit,SA-80 sling,Millbank Bag,A rather dubious rubber belt of RSigs provenance :lol:

IPK and a Periscope for a CVR(T)...

An admiral's hat which I nicked from a dinner in 1989 and cached in a plant pot outside! I even helped look for it when the brown stuff hit the fan.
However, the damn thing was just too hot to handle. Left it somewhere two days later in a carrier bag complete with regimental calling card. Wish I'd held my nerve, but I was starting to get very senior people hinting at my imminment demise whether it was found or not.

cdo_gunner said:
'Nicked' ??

There's no such thing. It's called a 're-distribution of assets' :wink:

Any buckshees?
"Inscaled" or "Proffed"

S.L.R. cleaning kit, L.M.G. spares wallet. - W.T.F. I wanted them for? :roll:

Ventress

LE
The memberships honesty is warming to see!

Oh I came into contact with a large gnome from a Div Comd's garden. The lads thought it would be a nice going away pressie for me. Its the thought that counts!

In my space cadet days I went to camp at Lyneham and got one of those cheapy multitool things from the NAAFI (god knows why). It had the multiple screwdriver set as part of it and I thought I'd unscrew the sdign from the door at the bottom of the block corridor. Well pleased with myself I managed to remove all the signs from the male segement of the block and a couple from the female segment over the next few days.
Probably still got them stashed up the loft at home. Never managed to liberate anything more useful.

ugly

LE
Some of those German military traffic arrows, I used to wake up with those, and some lads in 7 platoon pinched the road sign from their home town. Cool. I still have a millbank bag somewhere!

Shermuly parachutes 'borrowed' to tie to a mates bike for a joke. Crap idea.

About 200' of bead chain for dog tags, when I had the task of replacing the green nylon string back in the 80s