Most crap thing you've nicked from the Firm.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ventress, Nov 20, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I reckon mine is a 1970's NI helmet with visor, but missing the spider- leaviing the comfy nipple!

Might even be a NBC rattle!

2. Battle map making transfers... found them the other day and thought "WTF am I doing with this crap?"

3. A length of green string :(

Either that or footpowder.

4. Shed loads of crap brew kit that you never ever drink.

Empty Pam folders, nothing in the real world fits in them.

An empty BATCO wallet, see above.

B-T

5. Left over compo, DKP1+2, 1 col. detector paper. Thats about it.

6. RVD,Atropine Autoject,QF Dosimeter,Exploder light,Monkey.30 cal cleaning kit,SA-80 sling,Millbank Bag,A rather dubious rubber belt of RSigs provenance :lol:

7. IPK and a Periscope for a CVR(T)...

8. bits off a t55 they left parked at otterburn was in running order before we got there

9. An admiral's hat which I nicked from a dinner in 1989 and cached in a plant pot outside! I even helped look for it when the brown stuff hit the fan.
    However, the damn thing was just too hot to handle. Left it somewhere two days later in a carrier bag complete with regimental calling card. Wish I'd held my nerve, but I was starting to get very senior people hinting at my imminment demise whether it was found or not.

10. 'Nicked' ??

There's no such thing. It's called a 're-distribution of assets' :wink:

Any buckshees?

11. Countless pens. Banner ones of course.

12. "Inscaled" or "Proffed"

S.L.R. cleaning kit, L.M.G. spares wallet. - W.T.F. I wanted them for? :roll:

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The memberships honesty is warming to see!

Oh I came into contact with a large gnome from a Div Comd's garden. The lads thought it would be a nice going away pressie for me. Its the thought that counts!