Most chipiest thing you have ever seen ??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by guards1231, Aug 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As it sais in the title From people doing PT with the weapon strapped to there Bergen to zips in boots Etc……
    Mines got to be some fella doing safety for us in BATUS on his helmet he had big massive SGT chevrons above his name tag on helmet. On his smock arm SGT chevrons, three chevrons on his rank slide and not forgetting his name tag!
    So the lads took it upon them selves to call him every rank apart from SGT and he never got on to it!
  2. now thats chippie
  3. A Guardsman who cant spell chippy
  4. I had a fish supper once. That was quite chippy.
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I drove past a chippy last night.
  6. I have personnaly witnessed a senior man within my unit, carrying his rifle around in a plastic bag complete with black and nasty to keep it thats chippy!!
  7. Harry Ramsden's
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I saw a bloke by the workshops the other day, he had a hammer, nails, saw and spirit level, all in a really old and battered canvas bag! He was a chippy.
  9. I can just about spell my own name dont worry about it! like being in school here some times ! so how do you spell it then? Auto spell let me down again :oops:
  10. The correct phrase would be "What is the most chippy thing you've seen?"

I would go for big glass and metal counter with pies and battered sausages inside.
  11. I know a lad called chipperfield his nickname was bill..........
  12. Removed for being crap. ZX.
  13. How about a dictionary definition of Chippy?

Its one of those words you just can't describe.....
  14. There ws a female staffy in germany who we'll call Rose (for that was her name). Rose had received a BEM for deeds unknown. She got into the habit of putting BEM after name on even the most trivial thing so the SSM got her some name tags made up with *** BEM on them AND THE SOFT COW HAD THEM SOWN ONTO HER KIT-laugh - oh we did

edit to add-By the way the title of the thread should be chippiest or most chippy-not most chipiest....exits left in warm glow of pedantry
  15. As every good northener i had a chippy tea on friday cant get more chippy than that.