Most bone job ever.....

I think I had a couple of these as a sprog, then again you still seem to get them when you climb the rank ladder.

I once had to clean brew stains of the concrete outside the SSM's window.

Share these with us ppl.

I was a relay op. You can't get more bone than that.

I had to take a load of kids to the zoo, whilst in NI.

On the brightside, the pigs were a bit randy, and I got to spend the afternoon laughing as the teacher fended off random pig-shagging questions.

Painting the curb stones outside the guard room at Blandford, on a Friday evening to make it even better for us. Also litterpicking the woods that were out of bounds to everyone.

Sanding the big galvanised metal bins with an eletric sander because it cleaned them up a bit. 7 Sigs mid 80s. I kid ye not !!!!!!!!!!! OH !! that was after painting the red one way system arrows on the trees brown prior to real road signs being put up.

LT.

i wasn't in the unit but mid 70's at krefeld they painted the grass green!!

apparently for summer fair, tents had been put up, when taken down they left yellow stains. so for a special visitor they painted it green!!!

some bone jobs include painting trees a lighter stain of brown for royal visit.

sieving sand pit for black bits (on same royal visit.)

do these important people really care? looks tidy like but its a bit dramatic.

facts and figures? where, when? PM me with details please.

You don't seem to be the most popular guy on here at the moment EWK can't think why. Wait a minute yes I can becuase if your opinion differs from some of the fcuking spotters on here (you know who you are) then they make every attempt to have a go from every possible angle. Grow up gents it's getting boring

Higround said:
You don't seem to be the most popular guy on here at the moment EWK can't think why. Wait a minute yes I can becuase if your opinion differs from some of the fcuking spotters on here (you know who you are) then they make every attempt to have a go from every possible angle. Grow up gents it's getting boring
I can't believe that you might be referring to me Mr Higround, but if you are then I will of course cease with my tenacity at discussion. And then again maybe not....

Bone Jobs?

I had to build a "roadrunner" out of oil drums with lights for eyes, big battery in its "stomach" to power it, paint it yellow, then mount it on a trolley, just so the reggy FofS could be towed 50 yards from the Sgts Mess to the Officers mess on his commissioning dinner. And did I get even a word of appreciation for over a weeks work??

Sweeping the tank park to get rid of the gravel outside overloon troop so the the tarp could be laid out flat 'with no lumps' so the inspection at 3 in the morning after endex (7 week long ex) would look really good.

The inspection would have been at 1 but we had to sweep and then dry out the tarp after washing / painting it.

Majority of Regt issued with a K,F or S and digging the weeds from between the paving stones of the pavement that ran all the way round Harewood Bks. All cos some visiting Brigs wife said it looked untidy. Half went left out of gates other half went right and we met in the middle...ish.

Thanks love I hope your colostomy bag bursts :twisted:

the_guru said:
Higround said:
I can't believe that you might be referring to me Mr Higround, but if you are then I will of course cease with my tenacity at discussion. And then again maybe not....

Bone Jobs?

I had to build a "roadrunner" out of oil drums with lights for eyes, big battery in its "stomach" to power it, paint it yellow, then mount it on a trolley, just so the reggy FofS could be towed 50 yards from the Sgts Mess to the Officers mess on his commissioning dinner. And did I get even a word of appreciation for over a weeks work??
Like you had anything better to do, mind you them brews wont drink themselves will they?

Best one I can think of at the moment was Telic 1 where we had to lay carpet in the HQ cos the officers didn't like the sand. And then we had to sweep the fcucker out every single morning

everyone must have shovelled snow when its still snowing?!?!

in autumn its fun to pick up leaves when there is a hefty wind blowing, by the end of naffi break its back to normal again

sweeping dust out of the garages and watching it blow straight back into the bay next door ...with some added leaves too.

trouble is, we had a great time laughing about it. :D

another crap job was stagging on the brew tent, making sure no one made any brews. in full cefo and cam cream... for 2 hours.

wearing cam cream when you are possibly the furthest element in the rear. on a shitty ex in g'sloh and no one wore cam cream on telic one warfighting (or the right coloured cs95!)