Most bizarre incidents/fights in pubs. Why are pissed people allowed in pubs?

Haven't bothered checking if there is already a similar thread. In the local tonight. Observe a heated exhange between the bar maid and beardy. Beardy getting very vocal. His girlfriend would be equally so - if she was not mute. Cue beardy and Mrs beardy threatening all and sundry who are observing the exchange (i.e. almost entire pub). Mrs mute waves hands everywhere, seemingly in a threatening manner. Rest of pub besumed/amused. One local threatened to be taken outside by beardy and Mrs weirdy, despite him being oblivious to all that had passed earlier. Another local repeatedly called boy by Beardy and asked to step outside. (Said boy is 6ft and an ex-squaddie). Said "boy" held back by his other half, who was laughing herself silly. Beardy and Mrs evicted and told to fuck off and never return.

Haven't bothered checking if there is already a similar thread. In the local tonight. Observe a heated exhange between the bar maid and beardy. Beardy getting very vocal. His girlfriend would be equally so - if she was not mute. Cue beardy and Mrs beardy threatening all and sundry who are observing the exchange (i.e. almost entire pub). Mrs mute waves hands everywhere, seemingly in a threatening manner. Rest of pub besumed/amused. One local threatened to be taken outside by beardy and Mrs weirdy, despite him being oblivious to all that had passed earlier. Another local repeatedly called boy by Beardy and asked to step outside. (Said boy is 6ft and an ex-squaddie). Said "boy" held back by his other half, who was laughing herself silly. Beardy and Mrs evicted and told to **** off and never return.
Oh.

I'd just like to point out that even shit pubs (such as the worst one in Richmond) will kick some drunk people out. especially drunk people who abuse a ginger bloke for looking like a member of the royal family

@The_Snail who else was there?

I'd just like to point out that even shit pubs (such as the worst one in Richmond) will kick some drunk people out. especially drunk people who abuse a ginger bloke for looking like a member of the royal family
Hypothetically of course.

You weren't there for the "best jukebox in Richmond" experience, which incidentally is The Castle Tavern (apparently). They have a strange aversion to small stinky ginger dogs taking pride of place in the owner's dog's bed and eating it's food and chewing it's toys. Some people have got NO sense of humour.

@The_Snail who else was there?
Nicely edited.

Mr Snoozy was there. Sven/Whet. Just his body - obviously. His mind had been Stella'd and Cheeky V'd a few hours before the Prince Harry episode and he had no idea what was going on.

If I was there at all....

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Nicely edited.

Mr Snoozy was there. Sven/Whet. Just his body - obviously. His mind had been Stella'd and Cheeky V'd a few hours before the Prince Harry episode and he had no idea what was going on.

If I was there at all....
is that the Richmond in Surrey, or the much nicer one in Gods Own Country ?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Haven't bothered checking if there is already a similar thread. In the local tonight. Observe a heated exhange between the bar maid and beardy. Beardy getting very vocal. His girlfriend would be equally so - if she was not mute. Cue beardy and Mrs beardy threatening all and sundry who are observing the exchange (i.e. almost entire pub). Mrs mute waves hands everywhere, seemingly in a threatening manner. Rest of pub besumed/amused. One local threatened to be taken outside by beardy and Mrs weirdy, despite him being oblivious to all that had passed earlier. Another local repeatedly called boy by Beardy and asked to step outside. (Said boy is 6ft and an ex-squaddie). Said "boy" held back by his other half, who was laughing herself silly. Beardy and Mrs evicted and told to **** off and never return.
This Mr Beardy with the three wives. Did you knock him out?

Did you not think to just glass beardy and just get on with your evening?

Cool story Bro... are you here every Saturday?