Most Bizaar Sexual location / Circumstance!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by doctordeath, Dec 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well as this is the Naffi I thought I would start a new one that could reveal some piculiar and interesting results!!! Probably been done before but what the heck. I'll start the ball rolling with this!!!!!! :lol:

My bizaar one, was shagg*ing a TA ACC bint, Both of us in full NBC Gear less Resperators!!! as I would have passed out. At 2am on stag in a very large carboard box at the side of the drill square in a TA Training camp in Chester!!!!!! Beat that. And dame it was fun :twisted: :twisted:
  2. I once had sex with myself 2000ft above South Armagh in the door way of a Lynx

I treated the residents of Cullyhannah to a hankie full of c0ck snot :D

Does that count? :D
  3. Can't beat it, but I 'did' a female storeman in the transit blocks at Senne about 5 minutes before we left the camp while the 'Q' staff were walking around checking that the accomodation etc. was okay to hand back. Both in full uniform. I don't think I even took my beret off!
  4. Well in that man glad to see someone is getting in to the spirit of the thread!!!! D.D. :twisted:
  5. No sorry mighty D! That one does not count!!! Must be with someone ofthe opposite sex!!! as normal.!!! Not yourself!! :roll:

Just thought of anotherone!! On the floor of the Naafi bar in the same camp with a TA Naafi manageress. with all the fagg butts and spilt drinks!!! not so much fun but then she was laying on the stuff not me!! Damed good shag for a fat lass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :twisted:
  6. Dr Death defiled the Dale barracks! Hmm... glad you found a woman there with all the foresters around.
  7. Also recall one new years eve sh@gging some blokes wife outside the pub whilst he was celebrating indoors, some sort of marital split up was already on the cards I hasten to add. She asked me not to unload inside her. Unfortunately, I didn't oblige. 8) (yes, I was bareback but it was 1990).

Next saw her whilst queing up at a Garage in the nearby village and thinking 'why does the Q8 garage in ***port ring bells? When I got to the cash register, I remembered :oops:
  8. Oh well Scaieback!! You must have had a few the cus if you were any good she would have invited you up for seconds!!!!!! :oops:
  9. Not me, but worth mentioning; Drumadd Naafi, sometime c. 1979, when the standard disco was going on, and my office went for a few beers at the end of play. Standing at the bar, one of the blokes noticed that a couple next to the jukebox were doing a particularly good lambada. Nobody else in the fairly crowded room had realised that it was in fact a very dirty dance indeed, so at the end of the performance we gave them a standing ovation, to which they bowed low.