Most Annoying Song

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Jul 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Don't know if this has been done before, what is your most annoying song?

This morning, as the alarm went off, I woke up to the fucking Ting Tings "Thats not my name". If I hear that piece of shit one more time I will pay for my own flight to the UK and treat the fucking Ting Tings to a lesson in French Student abuse.

Wankers! :x :x :x

2. hey, heyyyyy
    so come on....

If I hear shine by take that one more time I shall go postal

:x :x :x :x :x

3. Anything which involves white children trying to rap.

4. Bleedin hell. Doubt I can name a definitive "most" annoying (that will depend on mood) but 1st 1 in my head is that bloody "birdie song"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeswZaReE0I

Ended up hating that but it sprang to mind some more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-UkTv8tVk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMjO8vzINW4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wyW7uaXV8E&feature=related

FFS! those abominations will be stuck in my head now and I need to sleep soon. Bastards!

Apologies if anyone else gets that crap song stuck in head syndrome because of this post.

5. So called r&b music every last single feckin song that comes under that genre. And you'll never walk alone makes me want to puke every time i hear it

6. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

this old sh*te from middle of the road

chirpy chirpy beep beep

yeah they better should have learned to send in morse
    instead of raping some good tune with those ....... words :twisted:

7. I want to beat to death with a brollie, the people responsible for the new version of "Singing in the rain". Gets me like nails on a blackboard everytime....aaaaahhhhhh

8. Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep!!???

A TOP Song that one - a classic from my youth :D

I'm shocked at you YesItsMe!!!!!!!

The Birdy Song however is a crime against lug holes!!

YesItsMe will email when I can. Dodgy wireless connection where I've moved to. Well I'm in McDonald's just now so it's ok for the moment - but I had to buy a breakfast :(

Even the seagulls wouldnit touch that!!! :D

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

One that really annoys me is the most pointless remake of 'Walk this way'. The original, Run DMc and Aerosmith was terrific, but the one by Girls Aloud or whoever was just sewerage.

10. Dunno, Malcolm MacDowell gave it a good go...

11. 'I know a song that will get on your nerves'?

Personally, it's old Proddy staple, 'No Pope of Rome'. I spent 6 hours in the back of a Warrior on Med Man accompanied by a pissed up Weegie (is there any other kind?) who was trying to shake off his hangover by singing it over and over and over again.

It might have been marginally less annoying if he'd known more than the one verse but in any case he never knew how close he came to being the victim of an 'accidental' ND. As it was, it was like Chinese water torture with song.

12. Smarts i just googled that.....how could you???

13. Band on the effin Run - Wings.

Played continually when I lived in many, many years ago by a prat over the corridor.

It still makes me feel that somebody is rubbing two peices of polysterene together even after all this time.

14. Most annoying "song" I heard recently was in the village where I grew up.

Went back for a visit and lo and behold there was an "Orange Walk" taking place.

The devil's music as my gran called it - but the drummers were all doing their own thing and nobody was in tune.

It was like the Legion of Fronteirs men with kazoos - really terrible!!

Mind you some of the Republican bands are just as pants!! :D

15. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

there's nothing wrong with the melody ... but those words ... no i won't call this sh*te lyrics :x
    how can one do this to such a lovely melody?
    why is there no death sentence for idiots trying to make music :lol:

btw for kids it's fine ... and that's what it should be ... some kind of lullaby :D
    those who won't understand the words anyway ... yeah fine :mrgreen:

and don't worry sparky - we will both still be here in a year or so ;)
    no need to rush - take your time and make yourself a home first :)

oh and agreed to agadoo ... even though that one still has a story to tell ;)