most annoying person at training continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna say that its a little unfair to be blocking that zion person for libel.....I think that I know who it is, the stories are true if that is the case. I will not name and shame though because you obviously cant handle the truth. I think people like that should be in jail not the Army.

As for the libel thing ..... WAKE UP this whole site is full of libellous thinks!

I say we should be able to speak the truth and name n sham. Especcial if I think it is who i think it is as he has been complained against. If its not who i think it is then ooops.

THanx

You're clearly still struggling with the whole concept of intelligence in either context.

Bite_me said:
I just wanna say that its a little unfair to be blocking that zion person for libel.....I think that I know who it is, the stories are true if that is the case. I will not name and shame though because you obviously cant handle the truth. I think people like that should be in jail not the Army.

As for the libel thing ..... WAKE UP this whole site is full of libellous thinks!

I say we should be able to speak the truth and name n sham. Especcial if I think it is who i think it is as he has been complained against. If its not who i think it is then ooops.

THanx
Were you pissed when you wrote this??

Bite_me said:

THanx
That's right, you tell spunky where to stick his moderation policy. :wink:

Fraser said:
Bite_me said:

THanx
That's right, you tell spunky where to stick his moderation policy. :wink:
Even if he is pissed/illiterate good on you! Although some sense in what you are writing might lend you some credibility... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.