Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mosques at risk in the uk it seems due to Corona...

Oh FFS. Really? Can we "volunteer" idiots like this for the first round of vacine testing?
Do these idiots expect us to take them seriously??

OK, if you can't beat them, join them.

I self identify as irrestistible to nubile young (late 20's to mid 30's, will go a bit older if they are still in good fettle) ladies. Yes that is young relative to myself.
I am highly offended by any who disagree and wish to sue everyone who cannot accept my new identity.

That should fix the ******* up pensions & I can retire now.

You ******* buffoon.

endure

GCM
Oh FFS. Really? Can we "volunteer" idiots like this for the first round of vacine testing?
Do these idiots expect us to take them seriously??

OK, if you can't beat them, join them.

I self identify as irrestistible to nubile young (late 20's to mid 30's, will go a bit older if they are still in good fettle) ladies. Yes that is young relative to myself.
I am highly offended by any who disagree and wish to sue everyone who cannot accept my new identity.

That should fix the ******* up pensions & I can retire now.

It would probably be better if you self identified as someone who didn't recognise satire when it punched him on the nose ;-)

Londo

LE
He did
You missed it

That's fair enough and I stand corrected . I should have searched . My bad .

Mosques can stay closed for ever they're busy places, making homemade explosives in the bath , printing " Death to the West " placards, and now a big backlog of gang rape that needs doing.

Last edited: