Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mosques at risk in the uk it seems due to Corona...

D

Deleted 166739

Well done, but you started the thread from a position of hatred, know it’s wrong and now avoiding the question.

Nasty little racist.
Isnt The Church of England which I have to say I have been a member of since 1968 the established church in England something to do with a bloke with a lot of wives in the 1600s thru to an old woman currently in lockdown in Windsor and today run by a former oil baron- feel free to correct me if I am wrong?

My last job took me into sub post offices and corner shops.

The one thing I could guarantee is that if the shop was owned by muslims I'd be offered both food and drink before I left.

White folks not so much...

How do you know that the white folk were not Muslim? Or that the non white folk offering you food were Muslim?

You just made an assumption based on colour.

You racist.

NSP

LE
My last job took me into sub post offices and corner shops.

The one thing I could guarantee is that if the shop was owned by muslims I'd be offered both food and drink before I left.
Canny of them - that would mean you putting the sawn-off down and lifting your balaclava.

No special buildings needed.

You can be touched by His Noodly Appendage anywhere.
I would rather he kept his Noodly Appendage to himself. :p

NSP

LE
Nah, it's been replaced with a new one.

All hail the NHS.
I had the misfortune to be watching something on an ITV channel last night when, at 2000hrs, they interrupted the programme for a "pause for applause" with a re-worded cover of "We Will Rock You" as background music.

Jeeeeeeeezus H. Christ...

Euclid

War Hero
Isnt The Church of England which I have to say I have been a member of since 1968 the established church in England something to do with a bloke with a lot of wives in the 1600s thru to an old woman currently in lockdown in Windsor and today run by a former oil baron- feel free to correct me if I am wrong?
1508 - 1547 to be strictly accurate.

How do you know that the white folk were not Muslim? Or that the non white folk offering you food were Muslim?

You just made an assumption based on colour.

You racist.

Quite, Godfrey Elfwick the genderqueer Muslim atheist who self identifies as black, agrees with you

Good however i doubt it. UK mosques receive large amounts of funding from Saudi and other unsavory groups and in any case, if the buildings close then they will just conduct their 7th century rituals elsewhere like the pavement, local park or side of the road.

More concerning is that they are continuing to gather, shoulder to shoulder to do their prayers and then disperse to every takeaway,taxi company, uber and courier firm in their areas, during a global pandemic. This seems like a particularly good vector for a resurgence in covid-19.

I've seen all the stupid news articles about "BAME" people being over represented in the infection and death stats and I wonder how many of them are carpet surfers and if this is indeed a factor.

Your last - No. That’s not the case. Baroness Doreen Lawrence has just been on the BBC (can’t find a linky) & said it’s all due to ‘institutionalised racism’, so there.

Your last - No. That’s not the case. Baroness Doreen Lawrence has just been on the BBC (can’t find a linky) & said it’s all due to ‘institutionalised racism’, so there.

She missed a trick, she could have criticised the goverment for "following the science", if as SJW's believe, that science is rascist

endure

GCM
Good however i doubt it. UK mosques receive large amounts of funding from Saudi and other unsavory groups and in any case, if the buildings close then they will just conduct their 7th century rituals elsewhere like the pavement, local park or side of the road.

More concerning is that they are continuing to gather, shoulder to shoulder to do their prayers and then disperse to every takeaway,taxi company, uber and courier firm in their areas, during a global pandemic. This seems like a particularly good vector for a resurgence in covid-19.

I've seen all the stupid news articles about "BAME" people being over represented in the infection and death stats and I wonder how many of them are carpet surfers and if this is indeed a factor.

It's specifically Caribbean and other blacks and Indians that are suffering higher fatality rates. Other Asians are only slightly higher than whites apart from Bangladeshis who are actually lower.

GL-CHART-covid19-greater-risk.jpg

Not only have we got a highly infectious virus to deal with but its also a racist one as well !

No doubt it will infect women less than men and only believes in two genders !!

Latest Threads