Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mosques at risk in the uk it seems due to Corona...

I don't know whether I should be popping champange along with @rgjbloke just yet BUT it seems that Mosques could be reducing in numbers...

Can't be a bad thing, they must certainly not be a desirable location to live next to unless your a follower of Muhammed and they must certainly devalue local properties.

Maybe Birmingham could actually be a clean place to live soon...
Expect a demand for government funding later this week.

Mosque's are normally run by a registered charity

uk islamic mission, has couple of million in the bank

all religious buildings are closed,

I don't know whether I should be popping champange along with @rgjbloke just yet BUT it seems that Mosques could be reducing in numbers...

Can't be a bad thing, they must certainly not be a desirable location to live next to unless your a follower of Muhammed and they must certainly devalue local properties.

Do you Have the same issues with Churches, synagogues, mandirs and gurdwaras?

I suspect British mosques are more concerned about the cash tap being turned off due to the tanking of Saudi economy than the effects of corona virus, which as anyone can see is clearly a Jewish plot....

Do you Have the same issues with Churches, synagogues, mandirs and gurdwaras?

In the UK Churches, synagogues, mandirs and gurdwaras tend to be less stabby, bangy and acid throwing....

Christianity is the national religion of the UK.

work takes me into religious buildings, got a little job to do in 12th century church despite the lock down

however I prefer working at the mosque, rather than the happy clappy church full of darkies....

never been in synagogue, maybe where too dear for the jews...

however most people are pretty decent despite their belief in sky pixies, I'm even deal with a couple of jehovah witness who I quite like

Pastafarians.
Jedi.

Are these included in the bigotry.
If not, why not.
Fecking Jedi, interfering cnuts.
These aren't the cnuts you're looking for...

Latest Threads