Mosley gets away with it

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by in_the_cheapseats, Jun 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I will be contentious here and say I am quite glad he has. The old perv did something legal (however tasteless) and has been hounded because of press and public sensibilities.

I know there is then the debate about whether or not as the head of a company, he should , in good taste, stand down. I agree that he should. FIA will implode if he doesn't. This may mean that he may be able to set his own resignation timetable, to his agenda, so saving face for all.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the court cases (UK and France). I think he will make a mint out of the intrusion into his private affairs. News of the World, stand by.....

BBC page here
  2. This is the guy who hired a few hookers and got dressed up as a Nazi? Come on, who hasnt done that at one time or another?
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Except he didn't dress up as a nazi at all, he only happened to speak German because one of the hookers was a boxhead. But hey, believe the tabloids. :oops:
  4. me, I dressed up as a hooker and was hired by some Nazis, bloody nice blokes too, talked about cars a bit too much though.
  5. get away with what? he did fuck all wrong except some nosey fucjkin journo scum invading his private life in the name of "entertainment" waiting for him to trip up because what he did was abit "taboo"????

Journo wnakersss
  6. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Well I never had to hire hookers, but the other stuff- been there, done that, used the T-shirt to stop the welts bleeding. :twisted:
  7. Once hired some hookers dressed as nazis. Not much fun really as they annexed my kitchen and I had to call in my Russian Plumber to help me get them out. My French flatmate was no help at all.

Cost me a fortune too.
  8. I bet your polish neighbour was shitting himself.
  9. How did you know? The yank downstairs came up towards to the end of it all to add his two pence but to hear him talk you would think he solved it single-handed. Septic Twot!

:p :p :p :p
  10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Had he recently beaten up the Japanese bloke over the road?
  11. Did you check under the stairs for the italian?
  12. Set fire to two of his large dustbins apparently, awesome smoke cloud in the street. :wink: :wink:
  13. Long gone.
  14. Very good comments,witty and clever.Not the usual stuff found in here!
  15. Best stop then. MDN will be along soon to read us the riot act.