Moscow cop kills 3, injures 6 in shooting spree

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Apr 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090427/wl_afp/russiacrimemurderpolice_20090427063213;_ylt=Alr.gW7T5KFv4pqp2qOWpoiQOrgF

Of course it is something outstanding, extraordinary, But if you ask me am I surprised then my answer in no. Moron Putin tolerated and in fact incouraged corrupted system in the Police. Bribes that go to the top levels of 'chain if command' is a system. Top cops have luxury cars, expensive houses and flats. Meanwhile ordinary policemen have tiny salaries and come generally from the poor.

There is a joke: what is the difference between bandits and cops in Russia? The last are uniformed.

I have worked with a man several years ago. He had a problem with his son - student jurist (he was drug taker for years). Eventually the lad was graduated and ... became an officer in anti-drugs police unit.

Would our dear leader moron Putin (or his puppet so called 'president' Medvedev) make a statement?

Few remarks. I live about 1 mile from the place where the crime happened. Few times I had been to the supermarket. Most of injured were wounded in a head. The gun that was used has a criminal background and is being searched for 9 years.