Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Mortars miss bliar

Though Blair does deserve God knows what actually getting him bumped off would be a media coup for the insurgents. People may even forget momentarily what a hateful cnut he is and mourn the fcuker.
Best he's arrested for corruption and his prolapsed hoop in prison haemorrages, leaving him desperately clawing his own arrse back into his split hoop whilst grinning like the twat he always has been

couldnt one of the highly trained member of the british army have slipped out and helped the ragheads with decent co-ordinates. Could have been the basis for shared understanding between Middle Eastern muslim and brit if they had wacked the slimey cnut.

Praetorian said:
What a cunt. What about sending him to visit the troops in a village in Afghan, then pull out 5 minutes before he arrives?

Brilliant....as a "surprise" for the locals.... :twisted:

...by way of a parting gift.

It is indeed a shame that the camel people could not get their act together when it really mattered.

In one fell swoop they could have done the UK a big favour, ended the presence of our troops and made a perfectly acceptable gesture of goodwill to their long suffering brothers in the UK.

I would have called such a slotting an act of brotherly friendship and patriotism.

:twisted: The mortar would have killed everyone around him and missed him. In years to come his grand kids will ask him what did you do grandad for a job, all he can say is ooh i ruined england and sent British troops to their death, what an achievment, i just hope someday that somthing good will come out of all this mess an justify the loss of so many servicemen and women. Sorry to rant an this will probably get barred but after loosing some good friends you can understand why.

ARTE said:
:twisted: The mortar would have killed everyone around him and missed him. In years to come his grand kids will ask him what did you do grandad for a job, all he can say is ooh i ruined england and sent British troops to their death, what an achievment, i just hope someday that somthing good will come out of all this mess an justify the loss of so many servicemen and women. Sorry to rant an this will probably get barred but after loosing some good friends you can understand why.

Never a truer word been said. Your just telling it as it is, NO apologises needed; that's B'LIARs job.