Morrissey - is he a pretentious no-mark. Discuss.

Not a bell- end....... much worse.

When I had norovirus a couple of weeks ago, I thought the tuneless splutterings of my sphincter were still more musical than anything Morrissey has ever done.

They very often start off as a 'bit' weird and pretentious. Then their own entourage, PR machine and hangers-on validate their own self-belief and convince them that they have a valid answer to everything and everyone should hang on to their every utterance.

Then quite suddenly they're second billing on the chicken-in-a-basket circuit.

He sings like he has a tree stuck up his arse

Err..yes, I mean no............What was the question?

Didn't he insist on his autobiography being published as a penguin classic?

They very often start off as a 'bit' weird and pretentious. Then their own entourage, PR machine and hangers-on validate their own self-belief and convince them that they have a valid answer to everything and everyone should hang on to their every utterance.

Then quite suddenly they're second billing on the chicken-in-a-basket circuit.
I know people who knew him when he was young and he was always that way. Met him once in a bookshop when we both went for the same book. We chatted about the Electric circus a Manchester venue that had just been pulled down. Ordinary conversation with an interesting bloke. . Not once did he try to bum me. Which was nice.

It's already on the best sellers list, just behind the Argos Xmas catalogue.

touched by a teacher whilst at school, so he claims

That Saville stuff really is fashionable, isnt it?

The turd is a cunt, a talentless useless cunt. All of his fans are cunts and anyone who buys his solo music is a total thunder cunt.
I would piss on him if he was on fire, but not enough to put out the flames.

Johnny Marr has been touring without him and sings the Smiths songs better than the cunt so he's free to kill himself.

The cunt.

Latest Threads