Morrissey gags on Sausages

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by slipperman, Feb 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought I would share this amusing little tale with fellow ARSERs, found tucked away in last Friday's Daily Mail.

"Vegetarian pop singer Morrissey says his band was performing their song "meat is murder" in Stoke on Trent, when a member of the audience threw a string of sausages onto the stage. "They hit me in the face and mouth" he complains to the animal charity peta2. "It was horrible. I had to run off stage and heave. Eating meat is the most disgusting thing I can think of. It's like biting into your Grandmother".

No it isn't you big jessy!

Thumbs up to the member of the audience, it's just a shame it wasn't a tin of cheese possessed that was lobbed - the vegetarian preference of choice for the majority of QM's! :)

Rock and Roll eh?
    • Like Like x 3
  2. .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  3. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The only time I want to see that untalented twat in the headlines is when he is either the next member of the Savillegate circus or he has been slowly battered to death by a tramp....who then is then pardoned of the murder and knighted for services to music.
  5. I'd actually really like to see him gag on sausage - to the point of choking to death: televised, natch.
  6. It's even more entertaining than that Belgian who throws cream cakes at politicians and pretentious philosophers. I think everyone should carry a pound of sausages at all times, in case we should happen across Morrisey, Paul or Stella McCartney, Woody Harrelson or any of the rest of the clelbrity PETA-vegans. If these tiresome people were pelted with raw sausages everywhere they went, they would soon learn to keep their dietary choices to themselves.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. When I saw the thread title, I assumed that the star of Men Behaving Badly and Bob the Builder was coming out.
  8. In that case, it would have read 'Morrissey gobbles up man-sausages and begs for more whilst forcing nightmarish instruments of pleasure up his bottom'.
  9. And what would the title have been if it was about gayness and was in the NAAFI?
  10. I thought about putting it in the NAAFI, but as there is a very tenuous link, I placed it in Films, Music etc. Morrissey and Music don't exactly go together, but it may fit under "Artsy", so perhaps in hindsight, I made the wrong call!
  11. _Chimurenga_

_Chimurenga_ LE Gallery Guru

Morrissey encounters scousers.

12. Never mind the video whats written tells it all as the perfect description: "Morrisey, You Tube"
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Bastards forgot to light the rag.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. When I read the title I thought Jarrod and his mates must have got a hold of Morrisey