Morrisey, a fragile child.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 12volts, Nov 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AWWWW - Bless him, Such a rock "n" roll lifestyle! I went to see The Damned years ago at The Bristol Bierkeller. After the warm-up act had finished their set the crowd got bored and started chanting "Sensible's a wan%$r - Sensible's a wan%$r", Only to have a roadie walk on stage, pick up a microphone and tell us all that "The band won't perform if you continue to insult them".

In their heyday, the band would have turned-out in a blizzard of flying beer and spit and STILL brought the house down as part of the job.

Maybe the clown who lobbed the missile at Morrisey should have had the error of their ways pointed out to them by a couple of hundred fans who were sent home early from the gig.
  2. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Saw Moby (yeah, alright, I was actually there to see Kraftwerk but as the ticket was a two-dayer, why not?) in Zagreb last year and same thing occurred and although he didn't walk off he called the individual who threw it a cunt and anymore nonsense and he'd be off. I actually expected a barrage of bottles to be thrown but oddly enough they stopped. Booooooooooring!
  3. What difference does it make?
  4. QOTSH outstanding, mind you Josh is a big lad so I wouln't like a crack of him.

Was in the city centre Saturday night laughing at the Morrisey fans being outraged, especially the nobbers who still bought tour tee shirts and put the fekers on :lol:
  5. Clearly when Morrisey loses his bottle he forgets that the show must go on.

The great thing is it happened in Liverpool so they can all be victims together. I can't wait for the service at Liverpool Cathedral for the tenth anniversary.