morphine autoinjector nsn: 6505-99-147-0945

Just been told the training injectors cost over £250 quid EACH. That's a lot of light bulbs! ;-)

Can someone who knows what they're talking about confirm or deny this please? Or have I got the NSN for a different item?

Ta

R2

M

Mr_Logic

Just been told the training injectors cost over £250 quid EACH. That's a lot of light bulbs! ;-)

Can someone who knows what they're talking about confirm or deny this please? Or have I got the NSN for a different item?

Ta

R2
Speak to your QM's Dept, they will know. They have to have access to the costs of all materiel for calculating write-off values. If they are too expensive, are you going to stop using them?

Got 10 at my last unit no hassle - this time I was allowed one but need to keep it behind glass it seems.

691001-555-7611 Morphine Training Device Analgesic Auto-Injector Drill <-- Apologies - this is the one that cost the money - what's the difference?

R2

Got 10 at my last unit no hassle - this time I was allowed one but need to keep it behind glass it seems.

691001-555-7611 Morphine Training Device Analgesic Auto-Injector Drill <-- Apologies - this is the one that cost the money - what's the difference?

R2
Can anyone help please?

R2

That does seem a tad too much. It is quite difficult to get prices for some medical supplies. The best I can do at the moment is tell you that about 18 months ago they cost 6.70. I would be very surprised if they had increased to over £250.00!

Regards,

Q.

PS. Just to clear it up:

6910 01 555 6911 Training Device Morphine (for training)

6505 99 147 0945 Morphine Sulphate 10 m/g Auto Injector Syringe with Needle (the real thing!)

I've got the NSN on an official receipt with bar codes and everything so somehow that price has been set up - they even rang Bicester to check. I have 11 to play with so not quite at the biro stage yet!

Ta!

R2