Morph goes DPM

That is fcuking awesome, imagine the kids & women you could put in fear of a good r@ping if you jumped out of the bushes wearing that badboy...

That cammo one is the Dogs Bollocks.

Compared to this one For Fucks Sake

Get up. Check.

Get dressed. Check.

Attempt to do the crossword sans sight. Check.

Hope that Grandma pops round for a cuppa. Check.

See, they should sell a special ARRSE crotchless version in MTP (You'd have to cam up your knob) with holsters for claw hammer & black nasty...

[align=center]
[/align]

Bollocks. This is the daddy:

[align=center]
[/align]

If you are going to go gay, do it properly, no half arsed farting about!

I saw one of these at Edinburgh Airport two weeks ago. I quit fancy rocking up to drill night on a Tuesday wearing one of those bad boys. :)

Bradstyley said:
That is fcuking awesome, imagine the kids & women you could put in fear of a good r@ping if you jumped out of the bushes wearing that badboy...
Unless you are going to cut a whole for your dick, they would have run away before you could get it out

re-stilly said:
Bradstyley said:
Unless you are going to cut a whole for your dick, they would have run away before you could get it out
See my second post, already taken care of :p ...

Bradstyley said:
re-stilly said:
Bradstyley said:
See my second post, already taken care of :p ...
Good Drills

Gremlin said:
[align=center]
[/align]
Wonder if they do it in the new MTP rigout? Just thinking outside the box here, but a patrol of SF chaps* tooling about the less salubrious parts of Afghanistan would cut quite a dash....

*suitably equipped with the necessary webbing, boots, weaponry etc. 8)

I want one for when I'm rolling aroud playing COD MW2 :D
Glad I got my hip protectors for my webbing now ;)

I'm having these lovely thougths . . . .

+

Fat_Cav said:
I'm having these lovely thougths . . . .

+
This is a brilliant example of thinking outside the box. Have a cookie as a treat, whilst furiously masturbating yourself to death.