Moron Putin calls for end of dollar stranglehold

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...tin-calls-for-end-of-dollar-stranglehold.html

"The one reserve currency has become a danger to the world economy: that is now obvious to everybody," he said in a speech at the World Economic Forum.
Mr Putin said the leading powers should ensure an "irreversible" move towards a system of multiple reserve currencies, questioning the "reliability" of the US dollar as a safe store of value. "The pride of Wall Street investment banks don't exist any more," he said.
Dullard. Idiot. Moron.

Just now an epic operation to steal tens billions of dollars from Russian currency reserved is near to end.

Few months ago Russian central bank gave huge number of credits in roubles for stimulations of economy of course. But sly bankers began to buy dollars and euros. As a result exachnge rate of Rouble fell sharply and bankers-thieves simply stole tens billions.

Mr.Putin you showed yourself as a fool. Recognise it first and don't lecture sharks of big busines (skilled thieves themselfes). Your idiotism is so apparent that I guess everybody in Davos laugh at you almost openly.

Forming post-crisis World.
The man with Putins mask is likely mr.Sechin - a vice-PM and according to rumours a grey cardinal and real decision maker (at least on economical matters).

http://www.vedomosti.ru/photogallery.shtml?3509

I will cure you (Putin tell to economy).

A knight in a bearskin.

KGB_resident said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/davos/4376315/Russian-prime-minister-Vladimir-Putin-calls-for-end-of-dollar-stranglehold.html

"The one reserve currency has become a danger to the world economy: that is now obvious to everybody," he said in a speech at the World Economic Forum.
Mr Putin said the leading powers should ensure an "irreversible" move towards a system of multiple reserve currencies, questioning the "reliability" of the US dollar as a safe store of value. "The pride of Wall Street investment banks don't exist any more," he said.
Dullard. Idiot. Moron.

Just now an epic operation to steal tens billions of dollars from Russian currency reserved is near to end.

Few months ago Russian central bank gave huge number of credits in roubles for stimulations of economy of course. But sly bankers began to buy dollars and euros. As a result exachnge rate of Rouble fell sharply and bankers-thieves simply stole tens billions.

Mr.Putin you showed yourself as a fool. Recognise it first and don't lecture sharks of big busines (skilled thieves themselfes). Your idiotism is so apparent that I guess everybody in Davos laugh at you almost openly.
So, the non-idiot strikes again! :D

whitecity said:
Of course these thieves (Putin's ministers) are not idiots, they know what they do.

KGB_resident said:
whitecity said:
Of course these thieves (Putin's ministers) are not idiots, they know what they do.
That's why they are non-idiots: they conduct incredibly stupid foreign and economic policy that is detrimental to Russia's long term interests - but line their own pockets with gold.

whitecity said:
KGB_resident said:
whitecity said:
That's why they are non-idiots: they conduct incredibly stupid foreign and economic policy that is detrimental to Russia's long term interests - but line their own pockets with gold.
The content of their pockets is of course a paramount. In comparison with it interests of the Russians, the Ukrainian and European customers is inexistent.

KGB_resident said:
whitecity said:
KGB_resident said:
whitecity said:
The content of their pockets is of course a paramount. In comparison with it interests of the Russians, the Ukrainian and European customers is inexistent.
KGB_resident.

I cannot believe your opinion of the Rodina leadership has changed so much in the past month. I assume you are just having fun with the ARRSE reader and being mischievous. :D

Tell us what the captions in the cartoons say Sergey. (We're British and too lazy to learn other people's languages - especially when the alphabet involves funny looking characters).

whitecity said:
KGB_resident said:
whitecity said:
KGB_resident said:
whitecity said:
KGB_resident.

I cannot believe your opinion of the Rodina leadership has changed so much in the past month. I assume you are just having fun with the ARRSE reader and being mischievous. :D
I'll bite and assume he's not. A fair few people in Russia are starting to cotton on. Difference being of course that the leadership we are hacked off with in the west is either gone (Bush) or going (Brown).

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Sergei - I'm worried about you! How much did you lose in the latest round of currency speculations?

Ancient_Mariner said:
Tell us what the captions in the cartoons say Sergey. (We're British and too lazy to learn other people's languages - especially when the alphabet involves funny looking characters).
Also, who's the guy pulling off the Putin mask in the top picture?

whitecity said:
Whitecity, I write here exactly what I think. Not frequently maybe I wrote previously what I think about Putin's regime, corruption and so on.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=63362/highlight=putin+level.html

14-04-2007

Sergey said:
Thieves that support mr.Putin are safe. There are rumours that nemely mr.Berezovsky promoted Vladimir Putin as pres.Yeltsin successor.

Btw, as I remember the former ENRON's boss supported and funded highly esteemed, learned mr.Bush. Also cash for honour affair in the UK springs in mind. So if you meant that all corruption is concentrated in Russia then I rather disagree. Though level of Russian corruption is much higher, of course it's huge.
However, generally you are right. My attitude towar mr.Putin has changed last few weeks from 'rather positive' to 'negative'.

Biped said:
Sergei - I'm worried about you! How much did you lose in the latest round of currency speculations?
Oh, really change. I have baught in October a new car Suzuki SX4 (made in Japan, $22000), thus investing most of my Roubles. I have some modest savings in Euros and my deposit in Roubles will bring me soon 15% (compensating partially my losses).

But I have salary in roubles. So my real current income will ne much smaller.

Ancient_Mariner said:
Sorry

1. Forming post-crisis World.
2. I will cure you (Putin tell to economy).
3. A knight in bearskin.

I will edit the first post.

KGB_resident said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
Sorry

3. A knight in bearskin.

Life expectancy of a mainstream newspaper publishing these pictures?

parapauk said:
Ancient_Mariner said:

parapauk said:
KGB_resident said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
Sorry

3. A knight in bearskin.

They has been published on the site of popular liberal radio "Echo of Moscow"

We may see other pictures but humour sometimes could be understood only by the Russinas.

http://www.echo.msk.ru/doc/568157-echo.html

click to enlarge.

KGB_resident said:
parapauk said:
The man with Putins mask is likely mr.Sechin - a vice-PM and according to rumours a grey cardinal and real decision maker (at least on economical matters).
Ah yes!

Igor Sechin. Currently Deputy PM responsible for Energy Affairs. Former senior Gazprom official and other main centre of power to Medvedev (now President) and Miller.

Interesting that during the past month's 'gas war', he and Putin ran the show and not the President and former Gazprom sparring partner.

KGB_resident said:
parapauk said:
KGB_resident said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
Sorry

3. A knight in bearskin.

They has been published on the site of popular liberal radio "Echo of Moscow"

We may see other pictures but humour sometimes could be understood only by the Russinas.

http://www.echo.msk.ru/doc/568157-echo.html

click to enlarge.
Not a problem Serg, when the next election comes if you don't like what's happening you can always vote for Russia's oppos... Ah, I see the problem.

parapauk said:
Not a problem Serg, when the next election comes if you don't like what's happening you can always vote for Russia's oppos... Ah, I see the problem.
I didn't vote for the current president Medvedev and will never vote for Putin. But the only viable oppositon are - the Communists. If they would propose not old-style moron - comrade Zyuganov but unifying respected figure (preferably not a member of the Communist party) then I would vote for him (her).

KGB_resident said:
parapauk said:
I didn't vote for the current president Medvedev and will never vote for Putin. But the only viable oppositon are - the Communists. If they would propose not old-style moron - comrade Zyuganov but unifying respected figure (preferably not a member of the Communist party) then I would vote for him (her).
Same problem in Russia as in the Islamic world, the only viable non-government movement are extremists. A viable opposition can't emerge as it will either be incorporated into the ruling faction, demonised, given 'audits' every five minutes, denied a voice, or simply have the crap kicked out of it. All in all, either ends in tears or a Mandela figure pulls everyone back from the edge.

Latest Threads