Moron Pervert films himself in Asda

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sinner251, Jan 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So this numbskull thinks up the idea of placing a camera in a changing room at a supermarket, but sets the camera running before installing it, filming himself in the act of fitting it. Now his Pics are all over the press after the camera was spotted by someone using the changing room.

Moron Pervert Mong

Attached Files:

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  2. He's just missed the Darwin Awards, too. Shame, really. Maybe he'll get an Honorary Award this year, or get killed doing something equally dense.

3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

He appears to be standing on an Asda basket

That's almost 6 inches of the ground with no high viz or safety net

They can always nail him on a breach of Health and Safety

4. It looks like he is standing in not on an Asda basket

5. He doesn't seem to be wearing gloves either, so his dabs will be all over the camera.

6. So he's a basket case nyuk nyuk nyuk!

No need to get up, I'll see myself out...

7. the_boy_syrup

Let me help

Do you mind driving the taxi?
    Pte Grantham's a bit pissed he'll sit in the back he'll be no trouble :wink:

8. As long as he doesn't chunder on the upholstery, I think it's new. Vinyl. of course, Connolly costs a fortune these days. Frightfully vulgar, but there you are.

9. 8O Fark! 'Gunshot wound to the head' eh? That would do it, no question. I hadn't got the reference, but wasn't going to say so (that's that famous Australian discretion, you see)

10. the_boy_syrup

:D :D Only joking :D :D

11. :D Watch UK TV? I don't even watch Australian TV! (does A History of Scotland count? That finished here on Sunday, and I only really watched that for the photography)

12. Good one! I'm still chuckling.... :D

Litotes

13. Concept A+
    Planning C
    Execution Fail