Moron Pervert films himself in Asda

#1
So this numbskull thinks up the idea of placing a camera in a changing room at a supermarket, but sets the camera running before installing it, filming himself in the act of fitting it. Now his Pics are all over the press after the camera was spotted by someone using the changing room.

Moron Pervert Mong
 

Attachments

#2
He's just missed the Darwin Awards, too. Shame, really. Maybe he'll get an Honorary Award this year, or get killed doing something equally dense.
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
He appears to be standing on an Asda basket

That's almost 6 inches of the ground with no high viz or safety net

They can always nail him on a breach of Health and Safety
 
#4
the_boy_syrup said:
He appears to be standing on an Asda basket

That's almost 6 inches of the ground with no high viz or safety net

They can always nail him on a breach of Health and Safety
It looks like he is standing in not on an Asda basket
 
#6
cbgramc said:
the_boy_syrup said:
He appears to be standing on an Asda basket

That's almost 6 inches of the ground with no high viz or safety net

They can always nail him on a breach of Health and Safety
It looks like he is standing in not on an Asda basket
So he's a basket case nyuk nyuk nyuk!

No need to get up, I'll see myself out...
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
auscam said:
cbgramc said:
the_boy_syrup said:
He appears to be standing on an Asda basket

That's almost 6 inches of the ground with no high viz or safety net

They can always nail him on a breach of Health and Safety
It looks like he is standing in not on an Asda basket
So he's a basket case nyuk nyuk nyuk!

No need to get up, I'll see myself out...
Let me help

Do you mind driving the taxi?
Pte Grantham's a bit pissed he'll sit in the back he'll be no trouble :wink:
 
#8
As long as he doesn't chunder on the upholstery, I think it's new. Vinyl. of course, Connolly costs a fortune these days. Frightfully vulgar, but there you are.
 
#10
8O Fark! 'Gunshot wound to the head' eh? That would do it, no question. I hadn't got the reference, but wasn't going to say so (that's that famous Australian discretion, you see)
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
auscam said:
8O Fark! 'Gunshot wound to the head' eh? That would do it, no question. I hadn't got the reference, but wasn't going to say so (that's that famous Australian discretion, you see)
:D :D Only joking :D :D
 
#12
:D Watch UK TV? I don't even watch Australian TV! (does A History of Scotland count? That finished here on Sunday, and I only really watched that for the photography)
 
#13
auscam said:
cbgramc said:
the_boy_syrup said:
He appears to be standing on an Asda basket

That's almost 6 inches of the ground with no high viz or safety net

They can always nail him on a breach of Health and Safety
It looks like he is standing in not on an Asda basket
So he's a basket case nyuk nyuk nyuk!

No need to get up, I'll see myself out...
Good one! I'm still chuckling.... :D

Litotes
 
#16
Will you fecks stopping picking on MDN and Reni. You know they aint there to fight for themselves. The feckers owe me a ton K but you dont see my getting upset do you?


Icelands here I come.....
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#18
In all fairness, I resent being called a moron!!!!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads