Moron misses court-martial

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Acid_Tin, Apr 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This filthy cnut's in the media again - and so is Piers Moron.

I hope everyone involved dies slow, painful deaths.

Click here for full story from The Independent Online
  2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

God Rot Their Balls, every one.

May their sisters marry Frenchmen, and may all their children be gwaaahs.

It's bastiches like this that lead is into the problems shown on other threads today.

Notice how Moron is on TV now more than ever - especially BBC?
  3. Wait a minute, MacKenzie, wasn't that the "pseudonym" of the guy who accused the RHF of bullying?
  4. Guys, lets not be too hard on this feckless cnut. Look what life has already served him up, a career involving stints with Micky Dees and the Dreaded Inland Robbery Services...a spell in Collie will probably come as a delight and a pleasure for him.

As for Piers Morgan, set up the spit and light me a slow fire. As soon as the ants have finished with his honey daubed private parts, I plan on having me a tabloid-editor-B-Q...Then I'm going to torture and kill him. If any police are reading this, the ants will be treated in an otherwise humane a mere 5 points for slotting PM...
  5. I thought a CM was treated in the same way as a civvy court, if you're told to turn up then you have to otherwise you're in contempt. Be nice to see Piers Moron put away for a bit, it might wipe that sickening smug little grin off his face!
  6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Morgan's brother is/was a serving officer (not his fault he is related to a cnut). It just makes him all the more despicable that he shafted his own family as well as his nation and its army. He (Morgan) used to attend Regi Balls and Dinners - I wonder if he still turns up now?