NEW CROSS GATE

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Now, I can use DEPTFORD! Take that Sirrah.
Blimey! You've really scuppered yourself there, it's Deptford BRIDGE! I therefore consign you to Nidd.
STEPNEY GREEN

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
Blimey! You've really scuppered yourself there, it's Deptford BRIDGE! I therefore consign you to Nidd.
STEPNEY GREEN
Are we still moving laterally and to the left?

If so I too am in Nidd.

Bugger.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Mr_Baiter

War Hero
FFS I turn my back for 12 years and its all gone to rat$hit.

Everything changes but MC stays the same for as much as 8 minutes at a time.

Keeping it Old Skool

Turnham Green.

Is Farquhar Hunter-Gatherer’s classic 1934 semi backstrile (Friday variant) allowed in this version of MC? I presume we are following The Coventry rules, as defined in Stovold’s 1904 treatise of the subject- controversial in that it not only acknowledged- but allowed use of ‘Montague’s Second Revision’.

In light of all the above...I propose a sly yet tactical departure to:

Dollis Hill.

If my calculations are correct then that puts a fair few people in Creel.

DOLLIS HILL, eh? I propose a swift two-stop northwest journey to WEMBLEY PARK, then a swift about-turn on the METROPOLITAN line to KINGS CROSS ST PANCRAS. Clearly the options opened at that particular juncture are manifold.

KINGS CROSS ST PANCRAS

Was this revision not overturned by the Bratislava Consensus??
However, the move still stands.
Had you placed Kentish Town or, God forbid, Kensal Rise on the table at this juncture, the theorem of Humbolt's Wooly Monkey by Woolworth's Sanctum would have scuppered your back-strafe so well covered Sir.
I must play Shadwell.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Was this revision not overturned by the Bratislava Consensus??
However, the move still stands.
Had you placed Kentish Town or, God forbid, Kensal Rise on the table at this juncture, the theorem of Humbolt's Wooly Monkey by Woolworth's Sanctum would have scuppered your back-strafe so well covered Sir.
I must play Shadwell.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
Aha! The weekend stairs & escalator rules are now in play though.

Fairlop.

Pick the bones out of that cheeky gambit!

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
Aha! The weekend stairs & escalator rules are now in play though.

Fairlop.

Pick the bones out of that cheeky gambit!
I play LANCASTER GATE (before the 0700 curfew rule is enforced).

I play LANCASTER GATE (before the 0700 curfew rule is enforced).
This brings back memories of when I played Mornington Crefent - the Tudor Court rules at Hampton Court in 1538. Thorton's controversial 3rd amendment was invoked (after much heated deliberation) - which as you know means that if pairing occurs during positional play after a neutral move when all the diagonals are quartered, then the off-side player must sacrifice Chalk Farm Road in order to progress, or risk passing at a secondary tangent. I digress...a participant illegally called 'Queensway' - quite clearly breaching the escalator rule that was in force and bypassing Lancaster Gate. Needless to say- his next, and final move, was via Traitor's Gate.

Barbican

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
When we eventually become free from the shackles of the evil EU, will this have any effect on the strategies employed by players?

Snaresbrook.
only if wishing to use the Double-Belgrade insertion as used so successfully by Champion Prof. Arnold Sideways.
Fairlop

Ah dear, dear Arnold.Last I heard he and Maurice were running a charming little tea room in the Cotswolds. Famous cream puffs as I recall.

Anyway; Arnos Grove.

Latest Threads