Mornington Crescent

SixBadges

Old-Salt
Ongar?

MORNINGTON CRESCENT.
Very many congratulations to @MrShanklysboots for this excellent denouement. I can reassure all players that (due to the Good Friday Agreement), all are released from Nid/Knipp etc for the next round.

Speaking of which; if I consult the Concise Compendium of Mornington Crescent, I note that an unusual starting protocol may be invoked during Easter weekend of prime-numbered years (Gregorian calendar). To wit - I can roll a twenty-sided die in conjunction with other polygonal dice to produce the stating station for the next round.

These exceptional procedures have given us a starting station of

St Mary's

SixBadges

Old-Salt
Can we have an independent adjudication please?

I am certain the crucifixion covenant cannot be used on Good Friday unless the player is currently either a Clerk in Holy Orders, or over 97 years old.

No independent Mueller inquiry adjudication will be permitted forthcoming, so just accept the answer truth. Damn this auto-correct.

Willie Rushton, Humphrey Littleton, and now Tim Brooke-Taylor, hope you are playing a hell of a game somewhere on the last train to Mornington Crescent.

Chimp

ADC
I'll start then: Ruislip Garden.

Last edited:
Shameful! Setting up a Knowdler's Reverse Sidestep in this manner without first addressing the penguin issue. Mrs Trellis will have your balls for this.

To confound the now obvious appearance of a Methuselah of champagne and a small ginger biscuit in the next three rounds, a Findlater Obfuscation to...

Heron Quays

Straight into a classic Setton Bypass trap, placing you in spoon.

Further onward using a Fortescue-Belwhiff Analogue Transfer without the traditional custard pudding, a ploy last seen at the 1929 Warsaw Convcation when Heinz Grafleiter bested a young Churchill in game three. This will take us to...

Chigwell

Hoisted by my own Voletrouser's Advantage!
Had considered Pestle-Worrying but a considered but tricky Dollis Hill.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Cynical

LE
Book Reviewer
Dollis Hill?
Very awkward.

Only option is WILLESDEN JUNCTION

Which won't end well

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Quick drop into the BBC to check on the rest of the I'm Sorry team.

Maida Vale.

Cynical

LE
Book Reviewer
As I said, not ending well. A reverse siding in daylight!

Still, HYDE PARK CORNER

For your daily slow walk in the sun...

Latest Threads