Mornington Crescent

BARKING

Self-explanatory, really.

If you're looking for God in England on a Sunday

ST PAU'LS

Or any Tesco, but that rule is currently subject to the Monopolies and Mergers Commission and, as agreed at the Council of Cleethorpes (1963) anyone wishing to play that move has to go to Westminster and wait until either a decision is made or the scythe of the Grim Reaper is swung. I don't...
If we're doing Monopoly and ecumenical references then a crafty trip to Kings Cross is in order.

I'm going to invoke the Rushton cricket jumper rule on this.

Cricket, eh?

TUFNELL PARK

Cynical

LE
Book Reviewer
Silly huh?

Can't beat WESTMINSTER for that

Unless we're playing the Lyttleton 1944 FTX variation and BRUSSELS is therefore a legal move? Ruling please, someone

What this game needs is a change of pace and a breath of fresh air.

GOLDHAWK ROAD

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
What this game needs is a change of pace and a breath of fresh air.

GOLDHAWK ROAD
Nobody is listening to you and Goldhawk Road has nothing to do with cricket you nit.

Cricklewood. On account of it has many letters in common with cricket. Apart from 'o'. And 'd'. And if you want to get picky, 'w'. But apart from that, yeah. I cite The Diet of Worms in 1521.

Cricklewood.

Nobody is listening to you and Goldhawk Road has nothing to do with cricket you nit.

Cricklewood. On account of it has many letters in common with cricket. Apart from 'o'. And 'd'. And if you want to get picky, 'w'. But apart from that, yeah. I cite The Diet of Worms in 1521.

Cricklewood.
Nit, is it?

How very bloody dare you.

DOLLIS HILL

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Which leads to the inevitable pre-dawn return to

KNIGHTSBRIGE
No it doesnt. Is DOLLIS HILL. Wassname just said so. Try and keep up, do. And you are missing a D there. Standards, standards. Jesus.

DOLLIS HILL.

Cynical

LE
Book Reviewer
No it doesnt. Is DOLLIS HILL. Wassname just said so. Try and keep up, do. And you are missing a D there. Standards, standards. Jesus.
We'll need a ruling from Thingy, or is it Whatisiface, if as and when they complete their investigation of the Circle Line Shuffle gambit. As they opened that hearing in in 1987 I think that we can be confident of a decision this century.

Meanwhile (and under protest)
GREEN PARK

Because @TheIronDuke you really, really need to chill....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Roadster280 The Intelligence Cell 12
Bollock-chops Old & Bold 5
R The Intelligence Cell 36