MORGUE WORKER ARRESTED AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A DEAD MAN’S BABY

Morgue worker arrested after giving birth to a dead man's baby

Can you imagine what was going through her head at the time? "Oh, hes propper fit, shame he's dead. No ones looking, maybe just a quickie"

Great quote at the end too "All seem to agree, however, that the 26-year-old woman was suffering from mental problems ". Do you reckon?

Apparently its 'fake news' which is the new PC way of saying its lies. You would think they would check, although, I cant find anything anywhere to suggest that she sued them for their underpants, so, make your own mind up folks

EDITED TO ADD

If you read all the way to the bottom, it turns out its all makey uppey. Thats what I get for not reading absolutely everything ever put on the internet isn't it. Oh well. There we are then.

Last edited:
Not true, you say? But he read it on the internet, it must be true!

Perhaps he'll have to get his news from more reliable sources in future, like the good old print media.....

sunday-sport.gif

Physiologically speaking, was she using a sink plunger up the stiff's bum as a wobble pump in order to move the spooge through all the plumbing?

Thinking as one, rather than actually being one, IK Brunel walt if you will.

One prefers one bints wobbliness restricted to the chesticle regions rather than all over. Scaley Albereto will differ.

Morgue worker arrested after giving birth to a dead man's baby

Can you imagine what was going through her head at the time? "Oh, hes propper fit, shame he's dead. No ones looking, maybe just a quickie"

Great quote at the end too "All seem to agree, however, that the 26-year-old woman was suffering from mental problems ". Do you reckon?

Apparently its 'fake news' which is the new PC way of saying its lies. You would think they would check, although, I cant find anything anywhere to suggest that she sued them for their underpants, so, make your own mind up folks
You are dim.

C17BE4F1-AC52-452E-9B12-0708737162D7.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Raven2008 The NAAFI Bar 43
O Sick Jokes 0
O Sick Jokes 0