• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

More Wemberly Troubles

Also some of the red seats had to be replaced recently because they turned pink in the sunshine, doh!

Dont even get me started on the rip-off prices for the FA Cup final, £5 for a burger? F*** off.

Boycott the new Wembley!

There was nothing wrong with the old one.

Taz_786 said:
Also some of the red seats had to be replaced recently because they turned pink in the sunshine, doh!

Dont even get me started on the rip-off prices for the FA Cup final, £5 for a burger? F*** off.

Boycott the new Wembley!

There was nothing wrong with the old one.
Or even £60-£80 for a ticket
£8 for pie and chips
£2.50 for a coffee

robbing barstewards

Not impressed with the F.A for staging FA cup semi finals at Wembley from next season. I thought the aim was to get to Wembley for the final not to be fleeced twice by the robbing barstewards.

They have to pay for it somehow.....

I know, the next time a premier league club breaks the rules, they can be fined instead of the right and proper punishment. That should reduce the mortgage

I only went to 6 matches at OT this last season and considering they've put ticket prices up 14% for next season, im going to go even less.

F*** Glazer and the FA, they're pricing us all out of the game.

Hit em where it hurts, boycott!