more walty cnuts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FR_Trooper, Nov 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thats a big shout, can you back it up?
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

That second pic looks very photo shopped.
  3. I fucking doubt it.
  4. Not backed up, and badly researched. "Tony" is a cracking bloke called Shane, who wrote a book about his time in the Legion. Last time I saw him was about ten/eleven years ago, not long after he'd gone up to Them. Definitely NOT a Walt.
    Can't speak for the others, but enough of the Walt Outing. Done to death by people with knowledge, not by someone trawling t'internet for The Baron's acolytes.
  5. There's too much pointing and screaming "WALT!!", it's getting fcuking tiring as we already have enough to cope with as it is....try looking at the ones who are still trying to bluff, walt and lie.....
  6. No it doesn't. It actually looks like a very genuine picture of a bloke in Belize, in particular 'Guac' bridge next to the jungle training camp.
  7. 'F'is for 'Fail', OP.

One glance at that 'Tony S' shows that he's been out bush for some several days. He may not be this, that or even the other, but I wouldn't call him a walt.

(O God, I'm even agreeing with 5A now! What's wrong with me today?)
  8. Aren't you a civvie FR Trooper?
  9. FR Trooper is joining the Army at the moment...

and is starting threads of walt accusations.

Sounds like there's only 1 walt about...
  10. must be said though, with webbing like that - he must get sweat patches on the top of his ammo pouches!
  11. The first photo looks like it was taken on the bridge just short of the Belize Jungle training camp.

The name escapes was 15 years (and several casks of malt) ago.....
  12. I assumed that was to stop the belt taking chunks out of his waist.
  13. Yup, that looks very like the bridge over the Macau. Good job t'internet isn't scratch'n'sniff, as Tony S was probably pretty ripe when that picture was taken!
    Mind you, the pic doesn't prove anything about his SF or 2REP credentials.
  14. Great - a walt thread by someone who is still in the process of joining up. How exciting.