more walts in suffolk

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by paragate, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear all,

Following my last post, I have discovered that Kesgrave para is not an approved unit of the parachut regiment, and never will be, fellas we need to sort this asap, as there are generations of kids being sworn at, hit and abused, all in the name of being a paratrooper, and they do not actually belong there, I remeber p coy being hard, very hard, but not abusive, ok a bit of violence, but never just standing there swearing calling us cnuts, what is going on, to the head sheds all over, investigaste please, Tuesday night k para meet at millenium sports ground, century drive, kesgrave, my suggestion is we go down to help out with training, as colchester not that far away, we could help these guys out you know.

More walts seem to congregate at bentwaters park, there must be an entire squadron of ex sas up there, and a battalion of paras around whickham, what is going on people, lets do something about this, the kids deserve better.

2. Are we vigliantes now?

3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Ever tried an anger management course.

4. Think of the children!!

5. I believe the children are our future.

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

There's a massive bunch of suffolk walts just near Great Bricett. Call themselves "Team Apache" or something ridiculous like that.

Whatever next?

7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I thought Team Apache was at Wattisham. :wink:

8. :D

Good one Fugs - USAF Top Guns also drinking around Suffolk - must be the safest place on earth.

In the meantime, to the hole with this! :)

9. ????????

10. Fire up the outrage Herc.......Oh feck we aint got any

11. Dms boots or high top? :D

12. These are just a bunch of kids aren't they? Surely to be a Walt you have to at least be 21. A child 'pretends' he doesn't Walt. Besides they're from Suffolk, that's like being from Norfolk without the family structure.

13. Flip flops and bed sheets !! (my posts keep disappearing?)

14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Have a look on the map at where Gt Bricett is ;)