more walts in suffolk

Dear all,

Following my last post, I have discovered that Kesgrave para is not an approved unit of the parachut regiment, and never will be, fellas we need to sort this asap, as there are generations of kids being sworn at, hit and abused, all in the name of being a paratrooper, and they do not actually belong there, I remeber p coy being hard, very hard, but not abusive, ok a bit of violence, but never just standing there swearing calling us cnuts, what is going on, to the head sheds all over, investigaste please, Tuesday night k para meet at millenium sports ground, century drive, kesgrave, my suggestion is we go down to help out with training, as colchester not that far away, we could help these guys out you know.

More walts seem to congregate at bentwaters park, there must be an entire squadron of ex sas up there, and a battalion of paras around whickham, what is going on people, lets do something about this, the kids deserve better.

Are we vigliantes now?

oldbaldy

LE
Ever tried an anger management course.

I believe the children are our future.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
There's a massive bunch of suffolk walts just near Great Bricett. Call themselves "Team Apache" or something ridiculous like that.

Whatever next?

oldbaldy

LE
I thought Team Apache was at Wattisham. :wink:

Fugly said:
There's a massive bunch of suffolk walts just near Great Bricett. Call themselves "Team Apache" or something ridiculous like that.

Whatever next?
:D

Good one Fugs - USAF Top Guns also drinking around Suffolk - must be the safest place on earth.

In the meantime, to the hole with this! :)

paragate said:
Dear all,

Following my last post, I have discovered that Kesgrave para is not an approved unit of the parachut regiment, and never will be, fellas we need to sort this asap, as there are generations of kids being sworn at, hit and abused, all in the name of being a paratrooper, and they do not actually belong there, I remeber p coy being hard, very hard, but not abusive, ok a bit of violence, but never just standing there swearing calling us cnuts, what is going on, to the head sheds all over, investigaste please, Tuesday night k para meet at millenium sports ground, century drive, kesgrave, my suggestion is we go down to help out with training, as colchester not that far away, we could help these guys out you know.

More walts seem to congregate at **** park, there must be an entire squadron of ex sas up there, and a battalion of paras around whickham, what is going on people, lets do something about this, the kids deserve better.

????????

No I am not suggesting vigilante action, and no I do not need an anger managment course, I have had 5 of them!
My concern is for the children, and my issues are this, I do not like people taking the piss out of the parachut regiment, which is what Kesgrave para are doing, no instructor there to my knowledge has had any airborne training or been through p coy, so to have photocopies of cap badge on paper work is wrong, to call themselves an airborne unit is wrong.

To beat up cadets and to swear at them when they do drill is wrong, and to swear at cadets in the name of the parachute regiment is wrong, and is not ewhat the regiment is about at all.

My information is that they wear maroon berets and cap badges, they certainly have parachute regiment paperwork in their nest, photocopies of badges and other walt items, all this gives a bad name to a good proud regiment, and is wrong.

My sugggestion is we go down on tuesday night to millenium sports ground, century drive, kesgrave to see them and help out with drill etc, be nice, but teach the kids what being a para is all about, not swearing at them, they meet at 7.30pm, also if nthey have the wroing equipmkent such as berets or wings, or dz patches, we take it away to destroy, being helpful and nice, destroying incorrect kit, and also the paperwork needs to go, incorrect issue, and help the cadet force choose a name more appropriate to their standing, and maybe help the leaders choose anew career path, that doesnt include beating upo kidfs, what do you say fellas, no violence, jst helpful and nice, and help these kids move on, some of them could be in the regiment in future.

Any other quarrels you might be having with their 'tone of voice' you might want to address here:
Suffolk ACF, TA Centre, Yarmouth Road, Ipswich, IP1 4BH. Tel : 01473 252562. Fax : 01473 233287. e-mail info@suffolk-acf.co.uk
Paragate? - I think not.

paragate said:
Following my last post, I have discovered that Kesgrave para is not an approved unit of the parachut regiment.
No, but they are badged Parachute Regt:

According to info supplied by Oldbaldy above from 'Suffolk Army Cadet Force':

Detachment: Kesgrave
Badged: PARA
Meet: Millennium Way, Century Drive, Kesgrave

Join our clarion call: To the Hole!!

Latest Threads