More Wal-Mart fun

Bloody Navy mong

Well... Navy gate gaurds if you want to get technical... ;)

All kidding aside... wandered into the local Walmart to pick up some stuff the wife requested and was quite disturbed to see "contains fruit concentrate from China" labled on the side of the "all natural" and "organic" generic brand of juice they had on the shelves. Yeah... made a second stop at our grocery store for my son's juice.

Our Marines are a bit different from yours JJ. I had experience in Walmart last week on a visit to the Colonies. I needed a cheap phone/plan to ring home on. I went to Walmart and asked a question - feck me! Is it that easy to get a job in the U.S? Only thing you need to learn to say - "ERR I don't know"

Well... Navy gate gaurds if you want to get technical... ;)

All kidding aside... wandered into the local Walmart to pick up some stuff the wife requested and was quite disturbed to see "contains fruit concentrate from China" labled on the side of the "all natural" and "organic" generic brand of juice they had on the shelves. Yeah... made a second stop at our grocery store for my son's juice.
Alas, yet another indication of the "fall of the American 'empire.' " What is also "interesting" is to watch the obvious difficulty the clerks have if your transaction is a bit different whereby the buttons on their register (with the pictures of the items) or the code scanner will not finish the transaction. You will then notice a wisp of smoke from their ears as circuits blow under the stress of having to actually perform some complex mental exercise like simple addition. A sad commentary on our government schools that are now more interested today in brainwashing the students about the melting/freezing planet or the mean, evil businesses and bigoted tea party people getting in the way of His wonderful plans to take care of us all.

And people complained when Tesco stopped people shopping in pyjamas..........The jobsworth would have a field day with some of these.

Scary place walmart ! over in Wisconsin last week visiting the sisters family, the wife decided to buy a very nice ruby/diamond ring, no problem, the nice looking girl gift wrapped it beautifully," sir, do you have a card ?" no paying cash and proceeded to count out $284.77 onto the counter, fck*ng shock,horror !! She literally recoiled away, called her supervisor, who then had to authorise the "cash" transaction. My nephew laughed his socks off, walmart "people" do not usually produce large amounts of cash, bloody ell??

Scary place walmart ! over in Wisconsin last week visiting the sisters family, the wife decided to buy a very nice ruby/diamond ring, no problem, the nice looking girl gift wrapped it beautifully," sir, do you have a card ?" no paying cash and proceeded to count out $284.77 onto the counter, fck*ng shock,horror !! She literally recoiled away, called her supervisor, who then had to authorise the "cash" transaction. My nephew laughed his socks off, walmart "people" do not usually produce large amounts of cash, bloody ell??
Likely because they cannot count it. And to be fair, this is not limited to Wal-mart clerks.

More like the locals wouldn't be insane enough to flash that much cash about in Walmart... then again, Wisconsin has a bit less crime than around here.

I love Walmart here in Florida. It's like a zoo to watch inbred rednecks and other mongs wandering about.

Hours of fun and the largest selection of cheap plastic crap in the world.