More useless EU regulation

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Alsacien, May 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

2. Why is it useless? Surely it's a good thing that they are trying to bring these robbing feckers into line..................

3. Why, got share in mobile phone companies have we?

4. Got to agree with Joe on this one.

You work for one of the robbing feckers Alsacien?

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The most useful thing they've done since the legislation to ensure strippers tits are a uniform size and shape.

Robbing mobile gits. Not quite as bad as the Septics who seem to charge excess for calling State to State, but why the frock should a call from Calais to London cost 10 times that of a call from Newcastle to London?

Anyway, VoIP. Its free. Its the future.

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I was being ironic.

Apparently all EU regulation is useless and is eroding our sovereignty.......... or so a couple of listers have tried to persuade me.....

7. Alsacien's saying that everyone hates the EU but ignores/is ignorant of EU legislation that works to our benefit. See the EU thread...

8. Sarcasm/satire not show up your radars then!! 8O

9. Ahhhhhhhhh, seen...........

Apologies mate, its still early(ish)

10. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

No worries :wink: Have a coffee.

11. Most applying such techniques do also give little hints, bald statements get bald responses

12. Erm. This is just another way of the phone companies to up the internal tarriffs. So yes another EU FCUK UP. All those who do not use international mobiles will be subsidising those who do........

13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

See - there is always at least one :roll:

14. Fair comment. I think it was Bernard Levin who suggested there should be a typeface (font) called 'Irony Sans'... 8)

15. Who sees the big picture?