More, unfunny out of date dribble

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Zero_Over, Aug 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't you hate it when thread titles aren't at all related to the threads themselves?

Down with this sort of thing.

Anyway, has ARRSE been in the papers lately?
  2. No but we really need to make an effort to get another mention.
  3. I think so. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Anyway, Maddie's death (yes, she's dead) was her parents' fault. Fucking gold digging cunts.
  4. I think we should organise a large arrse gathering to discuss this issue, my vote is a tapas restaurant. If anyone has any issues regarding childcare for the evening I got a bottle of red pills from a tramp down the road called Rufus.
  5. But there's a childcare service. You've used it all week. Why wouldn't you use it one the one evening your daughter happens to go missing?
  6. lets invent a new kids game, like "block 1-2-3" or "tag"... "Hunt Maddie"? "Pin the blame"? "Guess the dosage"? What a about a good game of Media Grief Whoring.

But in the thread spirit, yeah, I saw a couple of videos in Blockbusters; "Shallow Grave" and "I know what you did last summer". I was really disappointed to find they were fiction, not hard-hitting investigative documentaries concerning the events in a Spanish tapas bar.
  7. She was still kicking in your cellar last time I looked.
  8. I just heard of a reported sighting of maddie.

9. If it was in India that was a false alarm apparently
  10. Rediculous, the pelvic bone is in far too good a condition.
  11. Are you - as a spokesman for the Army - suggesting that something traumatic would have happened to her pelvis? Please elaborate in detail.
  12. She was fisted to within an inch of her life by a former RMP.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

But there was nothing jolly about it
  14. I thought they didn't use the childcare available on any night?
  15. Oh, they did, and during the day as well. Just not that one evening.