More UK Deaths in Afghanistan 06/09

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bat_Crab, Sep 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News is reporting one soldier killed and five injured by a landmine in Southen afghanistan.

RIP, I wish a speedy recovery to the injured.
  2. RIP, speedy recovery to the others
  3. RIP, never to be forgotten. Quick and full recovery to the injured.
  4. RIP - condolences to families and friends very speedy recovery to the injured
  5. LONDON (Reuters) - One British soldier was killed and six injured by a land mine in southern Afghanistan, the Ministry of Defense said on Wednesday.

A spokeswoman said five of the injured were in serious condition. The incident took place in the north of Helmand province, where Britain has about 4,000 troops as part of a NATO peace force.

My prayers for the injured soldiers, and the medical teams fighting to keep them with us.

My condolences to the family, colleagues and friends of another young hero.

6. A very bad week indeed...

Rest In Peace, brave soul.

My sincere condolences to those who grieve and my best wishes for full and speedy recoveries to those wounded.

In this sad world of ours,
    sorrow comes to all...
    Perfect relief is not possible,
    except with time.
    You cannot now realize
    that you will ever feel better...
    And yet this is a mistake.
    You are sure
    to be happy again.
    —Abraham Lincoln
  7. R.I.P my thoughts are with loved ones.
    Speedy recovery to those injured.
  8. Rest In Peace
  9. A black week indeed.

May God rest your soul, we will never forget. Swift and full recovery to the injured.
  10. Rest In Peace
  11. My prayers for the injured ones.

My condolences to the family

Rest in peace

What a week.....
  12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Another tragedy.

My thoughts are with the family & friends of the soldier who died, and the injured.

I know that RCDM is particularly busy at the moment, and this incident will increase their workload. I think particularly of the welfare, aeromed and patient admin staff and chaplains.
  13. RIP not another.... :(
  14. RIP, condolances to all friends and family, wishing a speedy recovery to the wounded also

15. RIP