More Turmoil for Israel

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that the best you can do you epitome of Fail?
You come across as very tense and desperate there, loofah. And none too bright either. I wish that other Israeli was in your place. He was very entertaining with a good sense of humour - which you definitely lack. Maybe it's because of your lower intelligence level. Or maybe you're not as well trained as he was. Who knows?:mrgreen:

MsG

You come across as very tense and desperate there, loofah. And none too bright either. I wish that other Israeli was in your place. He was very entertaining with a good sense of humour - which you definitely lack. Maybe it's because of your lower intelligence level. Or maybe you're not as well trained as he was. Who knows?:mrgreen:

MsG
Just answer the questions sonny boy and we'll let you back to your cell.

Or maybe, like most on here, he just doesn't feel like dealing with your incessant uninformed whiney shit all the time, O'Fibber.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Just answer the questions sonny boy and we'll let you back to your cell.
As I already stated; very tense and desperate. Chill out a bit, loofah. Remember your blood pressure.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

MsG
You seem to define the meaning of trolling.

I have met a few - lived with a couple of them in fact here in London for a few months. Maybe you had the wrong kind. And that's a broad statement - might as well, have you come across a subtle American.
I forgot yoo woz a septic. None of you understand 'ironicalness'
There used to be a show here in Ingerlund called spitting image. They had a hit record entitled 'Oh I've never met a nice South African.'
I once thought I had come across a subtle
American. Turns out he was Canadian.

I did meet a really quiet American though. Went to Gracelands, Elvis never said a word.

I forgot yoo woz a septic. None of you understand 'ironicalness'
There used to be a show here in Ingerlund called spitting image. They had a hit record entitled 'Oh I've never met a nice South African.'
I once thought I had come across a subtle
American. Turns out he was Canadian.

I did meet a really quiet American though. Went to Gracelands, Elvis never said a word.
Irony has been drilled into me by Brit mates over the last 8 odd years.

Are
Irony has been drilled into me by Brit mates over the last 8 odd years.
Are you drinking dark coloured room temperature ale yet? Have you a sleeve tattoo? Have you holidayed in Europe but eaten a full English breakfast every day at a bar run by Mockneys?
There's still work to do....

To your questions:

Are
Are you drinking dark coloured room temperature ale yet?
-only Doom Bar
Have you a sleeve tattoo?
-Nope
Have you holidayed in Europe but eaten a full English breakfast every day at a bar run by Mockneys?
-Nope
There's still work to do....
I think I still have a tad bit of self respect...

To your questions:

I think I still have a tad bit (repetition; trying too hard to think of the appropriate phrase) of self respect...
But I reckon you're up for peroxide blondes with Essex accents in fringed CFMBs.

To bring the thread back to the point: how the state of Israel treats the Palestinians.

MsG
I think they treat them far better than the Palestinians would if the positions were reversed.
You should see how the Palestinians treat Palestinians!

For the crime of celebrating the religious festival of Eid el Fitr on the day the Saudi Mufti declared it, rather than on the day the Palestian Mufti declared it - the thug is a Palestinian Authority police officer:
1559889306091.png

Hamas operatives drag the body of a Palestinian through Gaza streets:
1559889599631.png

Meanwhile Threadmongus O'Pantsonfyr obsesses about Israelis - much in the same way he obsesses about GDR being utopian while ignoring its extreme racist violence/murder of non-whites.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps forgetting that Israel is surrounded by people who don't really care for it much and are openly hostile - and actively so. Sure is Israel sometimes a bit tough handed - yes. But they are just trying to protect and survive.

Imagine if England was in the middle of Europe with everyone conspiring against it and carrying out terror stuff.

Everyone keeps forgetting that Israel is surrounded by people who don't really care for it much and are openly hostile - and actively so. Sure is Israel sometimes a bit tough handed - yes. But they are just trying to protect and survive.
Imagine if England was in the middle of Europe with everyone conspiring against it and carrying out terror stuff.
There is nothing wrong with criticizing Israel or any other country for that matter.
There are plenty of things about Israel that deserve serious criticism, racism included.

The giveaway with delusional keyboard obsessives like Threadmongus Pantsonfyr is the attempt to introduce words like "genocide" and "South African style apartheid", neither of which Israel has ever conducted.
For Threadmongus and his ilk, it's not about truth - it's about jumping on the hate the Jewish state bandwagon.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with criticizing Israel or any other country for that matter.
There are plenty of things about Israel that deserve serious criticism, racism included.

The giveaway with delusional keyboard obsessives like Threadmongus Pantsonfir is the attempt to introduce words like "genocide" and "South African style apartheid", neither of which Israel has ever conducted.
For Threadmongus and his ilk, it's not about truth - it's about jumping on the hate the Jewish state bandwagon.
I agree - there's a difference between constructive criticism and debate and outright crap posts. I am critical of my own country (the U.S.) too, but I don't just go "it's all shite."

I agree - there's a difference between constructive criticism and debate and outright crap posts. I am critical of my own country (the U.S.) too, but I don't just go "it's all shite."
Yes, that kind of attitude tends to indicate that either the person is just mouthing a political agenda or, they have a an immature, simplistic attitude to the world.

In the case of Threadmongus O'pantsonfyr it's both, as well as being delusional.