More trouble in Luton

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MikeMcc, May 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There was more trouble in Luton yesterday. A bunch of low-life scum seem to think that they can speak for the Armed Forces. The nutters with the signs protesting against the Anglians may have been misguided and vocal but they were relatively few in number and harmless. The gormless pillocks that caused the mayhem yesterday were far more threatening, they were thugs and I freel the need to make it public that they certainly don't represent me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/8066515.stm

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

those idiots speak for the army in the same way that that other bunch of idiots speak for most muslims in this country.

3. I say we let them kick f*ck into each other and be done with it.

4. Sky is missing a fantastic pay-per-view opportunity here.

5. "Low-life scum, nutters, gormless pillocks, thugs". Which side are you on?

6. If it all kicks off, and I for one hope it doesn't, I want those lads on my side. They were doing what most of the country wants to do, but hasn't yet got the nerve to do.

7. The problem with the demented is that they imagine the rest of the country to be demented as well.

8. What fcuking side, you prick?

9. This is exactly the sort of thing that kicks off in those long hot summer days after a few too many beers than is decent. It just seems a bit early this year :?

10. That's it . get the abuse in before pausing to think.

11. No place like home! Trouble makers will use any excuse to cause some bother, and hopefully people will realise that they are not representing the Forces at all. I don't want to be associated with them.

12. Fcuknuts, I'm serving TA and ex-reg. What side do you think I'm on? I, and my colleagues, don't need these criminal arrsewipes thinking that they can speak for me. I'm quite capable of holding my own in any sensible lucid discussion. What those morons did was nothing like that and we need to distance ourselves from that sort of 'brown-shirt' style lunacy.

13. Really? So why haven't the good people of Luton already set about this?

Perhaps because they knew a good dose of ignoring the ignorant works wonders?

Still, these gormless c*cks have given the ignorant the publicity they craved didn't they.

14. I've thought... You're still a fcuknut trying to defend the undefensible.

15. Agreed. "Ross Kemp on Mongs" has a certain ring to it, I feel...