More transgender nonsense

I genuinely object to being labelled cis-gender. I am normal, at a stretch gender normal. I refused to be labelled by a tiny minority to suit their political agendas.

Normal, (adjective): Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

Bloody hell, 91 pages and none of you have thought "Fucki t, I'm sticking the wife's wedding dress on and I'm out on the piss tonight, let's see what the fuss is about," come on you blokes ffs.

Bloody hell, 91 pages and none of you have thought "Fucki t, I'm sticking the wife's wedding dress on and I'm out on the piss tonight, let's see what the fuss is about," come on you blokes ffs.
I would...but shes shorter and wider than me..... got anything in a size 12 :)

This one is confusing, a bloke with a cock, going through transition to be female has a relationship with a lesbian. Sounds like he could not get a girlfriend and has hit upon a novel way to get laid.

View attachment 342320
Does his lesbian girlfriend mind sucking his tiny lesbian cock?

You crazy fool.

I tried that on a night out at Easter in Glasgow once. They ripped the dress right off me and kicked my arrse so hard it ended up round the front.

The last thing I remember is little orange oompa loompas loading me into an ambulance while Easter bunnies looked on. I must have been drinking Buckfast!

You crazy fool.

I tried that on a night out at Easter in Glasgow once. They ripped the dress right off me and kicked my arrse so hard it ended up round the front.

The last thing I remember is little orange oompa loompas loading me into an ambulance while Easter bunnies looked on. I must have been drinking Buckfast!

We've all had that dream!

You crazy fool.

I can't be the only one thinking that that must have been one epic night out, can I?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Actually, for a charity event a friend was running the invite stated 'posh frock or black tie' obviously I went in a dress, it made the sponsored leg waxing much easier anyway.

Lesson from History: Transgender Mania is Sign of Cultural Collapse - Camille Paglia
I was watching some other material regarding the "progressive" left and it's sinister implications when I saw this in the list of suggestions. Pagilla bases her work on historical fact and notices familiar trends in the present that mirror trends recorded towards the end of various civilisations. To be honest, I have long suspected that was where societal behaviour has been heading in many "developed" countries.

Lesson from History: Transgender Mania is Sign of Cultural Collapse - Camille Paglia
I was watching some other material regarding the "progressive" left and it's sinister implications when I saw this in the list of suggestions. Pagilla bases her work on historical fact and notices familiar trends in the present that mirror trends recorded towards the end of various civilisations. To be honest, I have long suspected that was where societal behaviour has been heading in many "developed" countries.
Cheers, I had no idea just how riled and constipated I can get her. Or you, either. Nice one.

Cheers, I had no idea just how riled and constipated I can get her. Or you, either. Nice one.
We're doomed I tell you. Seriously though, I don't think she had a beef with transgender people in general but rather a real concern about leading youth down a path of irreversible change before they are adults. If they go through a phase or unsure they are vulnerable to decisions being made that they cannot easily reverse in the future. Okay, it may be possible but it's major surgery as you know. There are nutters out there who believe all males are bad and must be engineered out of existence.

Last edited: