More transgender nonsense

One of the clan, seems to be Caitlyn Jenner....... formerly a gruff- voiced, craggy, good- looking athelete, called Bruce.

What possessed him to turn into a gruff- voiced, craggy, fuctifino called Caitlyn ?

Well, in his case I expect it is more to do with pulling in a few more $million for the family freak show (and it has be admitted they are a very effective business) and very little do with any personal gender confusion. I think its been widely predicted that he'll revert at some point when they need another headline grab.

LGBT charity Stonewall said the decision was "disappointing", saying that "many trans people are afraid to travel abroad for fear of intrusive questioning or difficulties at passport control"

I would suggest rocking up at a number of countries with a gender marking of "X" would open them up to more difficulties at passport control whereas a simple "male" or "female" indicator would not. Depends on the country of course, but is it too much to ask whether they look at their proposed holiday destination and think "Hmm, they have a history of not being kind to people like me so lets go somethwere else this year..."

LGBT charity Stonewall said the decision was "disappointing", saying that "many trans people are afraid to travel abroad for fear of intrusive questioning or difficulties at passport control"

I would suggest rocking up at a number of countries with a gender marking of "X" would open them up to more difficulties at passport control whereas a simple "male" or "female" indicator would not. Depends on the country of course, but is it too much to ask whether they look at their proposed holiday destination and think "Hmm, they have a history of not being kind to people like me so lets go somethwere else this year..."
UK passport folk are fine with Trans folk, though they weren't happy that my makeup bag tested positive for explosives. Hong Kong and Aus were cool with me..

But that wouldn't create more sensationalist and 'outraged' headlines to further their cause would it?
You do realise that you can’t necessarily pick your destination based entirely on how nice they are, right?

What if it’s a group event (eg a wedding), or someone wants you to go abroad on business?

You do realise that you can’t necessarily pick your destination based entirely on how nice they are, right?

What if it’s a group event (eg a wedding), or someone wants you to go abroad on business?
Or having been ‘celebrated’ as the first ‘trans woman’ Army Officer, a subsequent appointement is as Military Attaché to Saudi Arabia or OIC of a UN peacekeeping detachment in Gaza or darkest, choppiest Africa.

Watch the wheels come off that Pride parade float.

You forgot the 'chop your spuds off' bit.

"MB began to live as a woman and underwent gender reassignment surgery in 1995, but did not apply for a gender recognition certificate. "
Gender (allegedly) is nothing to do with your biological state.

So you don't need to chop anything off (If you believe in that sort of thing). In theory, you could identify as a woman, whilst still being happy in the physical body of a man.

Back to re-education for you, my friend.

Well you tell your workplace you can't go, its as simple as that. If you feel/know that your gender reassignment treatment puts you at odds with another nations laws or attitudes thats your problem. While it may not be 'right on' & fair from a UK legal point of view, its someone elses sandpit & its their rules. Simples.

Gender (allegedly) is nothing to do with your biological state.

So you don't need to chop anything off (If you believe in that sort of thing). In theory, you could identify as a woman, whilst still being happy in the physical body of a man.

Back to re-education for you, my friend.
I'm pretty sure my luxuriant beard is going to raise a few eyebrows* when I pop into the Ladies.

*voices/squeals/skirts/cocks

Well, in his case I expect it is more to do with pulling in a few more $million for the family freak show (and it has be admitted they are a very effective business) and very little do with any personal gender confusion. I think its been widely predicted that he'll revert at some point when they need another headline grab.
Or when everyone has forgotten about his (Yes HIS) fatal car crash.

Well you tell your workplace you can't go, its as simple as that. If you feel/know that your gender reassignment treatment puts you at odds with another nations laws or attitudes thats your problem. While it may not be 'right on' & fair from a UK legal point of view, its someone elses sandpit & its their rules. Simples.
Doesn’t make it right though, does it?