More transgender nonsense

This is just fūked up plain and simple. I really wish I could say this was a joke pulled off the net, but it is not.....Canada is not all populated by Eskimos and lumberjacks it seems.....
4F2E86CC-A4ED-4A71-AE5B-19110418B447.jpeg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Repeat after me - a drag queen is not transgender. It's a bloke in a frock...
Like a TG isn't.

Though to be fair drag queens are visually a closer facsimile to women.

There appears to have been an outbreak of sanity at the High Court:

Gender-neutral passport bid refused

A campaigner has lost a High Court challenge calling on the government to provide gender-neutral passports.

Christie Elan-Cane wants passports to have an "X" category, which could be used by those who consider themselves neither fully male nor female.

Though I'm sure that single-issue protest groups will put this gross miscarriage of justice to rights in the not too distant future.

This is just fūked up plain and simple. I really wish I could say this was a joke pulled off the net, but it is not.....Canada is not all populated by Eskimos and lumberjacks it seems.....
Yup, incredibly they have women there too. Who would have thought?

Not at the BBC though. In the linked article, the plaintiff is referred to using a gender neutral pronoun. LGBTQtastic!

Or is it LBGTQ?

Not at the BBC though. In the linked article, the plaintiff is referred to using a gender neutral pronoun. LGBTQtastic!

Or is it LBGTQ?
I remember the LTB with their buses,
and then there was the LTE, some sort of executive
but LQ, or G, or B, or whatever,
No.

Last edited:

Or is it LBGTQ?
If Linda McCartney went into the sandwich business, you could replace your BLT with a quorn QLT which would keep the BBC happy for many a lunchtime no doubt.

Gender-neutral passport bid refused

A campaigner has lost a High Court challenge calling on the government to provide gender-neutral passports.

Christie Elan-Cane wants passports to have an "X" category, which could be used by those who consider themselves neither fully male nor female.

Though I'm sure that single-issue protest groups will put this gross miscarriage of justice to rights in the not too distant future.
Christie looked devastated outside the High Court after the verdict.

Fortunately she managed to drown her sorrows by going round to a friend's for drinks.

During a late night surf on the shite freeview channels a couple of months ago, I sadly found a programme on the Kardashians....... so stayed to watch as long as I could bare.

One of the clan, seems to be Caitlyn Jenner....... formerly a gruff- voiced, craggy, good- looking athelete, called Bruce.

What possessed him to turn into a gruff- voiced, craggy, fuctifino called Caitlyn ?

Just looks like a cock in a frock, with size 12 stillettos, to me he just looks silly.

During a late night surf on the shite freeview channels a couple of months ago, I sadly found a programme on the Kardashians....... so stayed to watch as long as I could bare.

One of the clan, seems to be Caitlyn Jenner....... formerly a gruff- voiced, craggy, good- looking athelete, called Bruce.

What possessed him to turn into a gruff- voiced, craggy, fuctifino called Caitlyn ?

Just looks like a cock in a frock, with size 12 stillettos, to me he just looks silly.
On the other hand.
Celebrity Net Worth predicts that Caitlyn’s net worth may increase to $500 million (£360m), especially after receiving £3.2 million (£2.3m) for her E! show I Am Cait.
Her speaking fees also increased after her transition from around $20,000 (£14,400) to $40,000 (£28,800) to now $100,000 (£72,000) per event.

On the other hand.
Celebrity Net Worth predicts that Caitlyn’s net worth may increase to $500 million (£360m), especially after receiving £3.2 million (£2.3m) for her E! show I Am Cait.
Her speaking fees also increased after her transition from around $20,000 (£14,400) to $40,000 (£28,800) to now $100,000 (£72,000) per event.
Well that proves that the gender pay gap is nonsense!

She was making a lot less as a man.