More transgender nonsense

It'll be interesting when she goes down the pub for a beer with the blokes she works with, if she only hears, "blah, blah, blah, kittens, blah, blah, money, blah, blah, not my fault, blah, blah, rights/compensation, blah, blah.
Then a real transformation is impossible, if she listens to the words spoken she was only ever pretending
This really shows you don't get it. The point of a transgender person is that their brain works oppositely to their body so despite not having male dangly bit their mind doesn't respond as you suggest it only hears "Tits on that" blah blah blah "offside" blah blah blah etc.

Making ridiculous rules to ensure nobody gets "offended" is a politically correct idea.
I was always told the definition of a gentleman was that he never set out to offend and always apologised if he did it unintentionally. So to play safe I'm sorry if this idea upsets you.

For a more thorough transformation to bloke, she’d also need to become an expert in every sport known to man and the tactical aspects of ending hostage / active shooter situations.
Or at least be deluded enough to think she was. No names, no pack drill.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It'll be interesting when she goes down the pub for a beer with the blokes she works with, if she only hears, "blah, blah, blah, kittens, blah, blah, money, blah, blah, not my fault, blah, blah, rights/compensation, blah, blah.
Then a real transformation is impossible, if she listens to the words spoken she was only ever pretending
This really shows you don't get it. The point of a transgender person is that their brain works oppositely to their body so despite not having male dangly bit their mind doesn't respond as you suggest it only hears "Tits on that" blah blah blah "offside" blah blah blah etc.
As usual you're completely correct.
But then...

Possibly it could show that if I was in a similar time zone it was late at night and half crimping.
If in a zone such as Golf, perhaps I was too busy hanging out of a kathoey to concentrate on posting.
Or maybe like many Arrsers I had crawled inside a bottle and typing with my feet.
But it's even conceivable that - just perchance - I might not have been taking the concept 100% seriously for that particular post.

Alternative conclusions. Such an important concept for a scientist to grasp.

As usual you're completely correct.
But then...

Possibly it could show that if I was in a similar time zone it was late at night and half crimping.
If in a zone such as Golf, perhaps I was too busy hanging out of a kathoey to concentrate on posting.
Or maybe like many Arrsers I had crawled inside a bottle and typing with my feet.
But it's even conceivable that - just perchance - I might not have been taking the concept 100% seriously for that particular post.

Alternative conclusions. Such an important concept for a scientist to grasp.
I keep saying we need a sarcasm button but no one listens. Apparently
is regarded as the sarcasm or joking emoji.

So what do you suggest that homosexual adoptive couples say when the child asks “where is mummy/daddy?”
They could say: "Hush child, these are outdated transgenderphobe tags deliberately introduced to undermine our right to bear you via cake syringe or third party".

In a real WTF moment, Canada is to make their national anthem gender neutral

Does that mean our will have to change to "God save our gracious monarch whatever gender they self identify as today" ?
No.

One assumes that if one of our future monarchs switches gender that the anthem would probably change with them though, I can’t see why anyone would have a problem with that (although some inevitably will).

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer