More transgender nonsense

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What makes it political indoctrination exactly?
Making ridiculous rules to ensure nobody gets "offended" is a politically correct idea.

Are you also against gay/lesbian couples adopting children because you can’t explain the family models without mentioning some modern, liberal values?
No.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
...down to two different sexes (I would say genders but that's another debate)...
The fact there's a bunch of moonhowlers desperately rushing to change the meaning of normal words in order to further idiotic ideas or ideals shouldn't prevent you from making your point understandable to the vast majority of those who can read English.
So use the word "gender."

The Institution of Mechanical Engineers monthly journal ‘Professional Engineering’ got on the indulge LGBT runaway train recently.

More about Gs than Ts it seems our ‘hero’ has had an easy ride, free from prejudice, engineering has an unjustified reputation as ‘hostile’. The article does use the ‘re-imagine the world’ concept of a ‘gender spectrum’ and a contributer invites readers so inclined to ‘educate yourselves’.

The tone, context and underpinning assumptions grind my gears.

Content published by Professional Engineering does not necessarily represent the views of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.

The Institution of Mechanical Engineers monthly journal ‘Professional Engineering’ got on the indulge LGBT runaway train recently.

More about Gs than Ts it seems our ‘hero’ has had an easy ride, free from prejudice, engineering has an unjustified reputation as ‘hostile’. The article does use the ‘re-imagine the world’ concept of a ‘gender spectrum’ and a contributer invites readers so inclined to ‘educate yourselves’.

The tone, context and underpinning assumptions grind my gears.

Content published by Professional Engineering does not necessarily represent the views of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
Being an antipodean it is very unlikely he would be able to say homosexual, let alone spell it. Then again, it is publicity.

Our BBC TV local news managed to do a complete item on prostate cancer without using the words "men" or "man" once. I thought it was because only women could be victims. Silly me.
I’m sure that when a woman is getting a bolt on cock and balls to turn her into a so called ‘trans man’, when the surgeon asks, “would you like a prostate to go with that?” the answer will be “no way”.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I’m sure that when a woman is getting a bolt on cock and balls to turn her into a so called ‘trans man’, when the surgeon asks, “would you like a prostate to go with that?” the answer will be “no way”.
Bullshit, that'd be saying she's not as much of an oke as the next ouen down the block.
If she really wanted to be a man she'd accept the whole package. (Yes, intended.)

It'll be interesting when she goes down the pub for a beer with the blokes she works with, if she only hears, "blah, blah, blah, kittens, blah, blah, money, blah, blah, not my fault, blah, blah, rights/compensation, blah, blah.
Then a real transformation is impossible, if she listens to the words spoken she was only ever pretending

The answer will be that it's not possible to implant a prostate but never mind if if makes you giggle.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
To be serious for a moment, I think a person who was completely committed to changing their body from that of a woman to a man would welcome any additional alterations available.

Penis transplants are now a reality, though for a multitude of reasons rare and difficult.
There's no reason why a prostate shouldn't be transplanted as soon as the quacks are confident of a good result so the patient can experience ejaculation.

Bullshit, that'd be saying she's not as much of an oke as the next ouen down the block.
If she really wanted to be a man she'd accept the whole package. (Yes, intended.)

It'll be interesting when she goes down the pub for a beer with the blokes she works with, if she only hears, "blah, blah, blah, kittens, blah, blah, money, blah, blah, not my fault, blah, blah, rights/compensation, blah, blah.
Then a real transformation is impossible, if she listens to the words spoken she was only ever pretending
For a more thorough transformation to bloke, she’d also need to become an expert in every sport known to man and the tactical aspects of ending hostage / active shooter situations.
Mental conditioning to leave the seat up on an unflushed bog may further convince the audience.

There's no reason why a prostate shouldn't be transplanted as soon as the quacks are confident of a good result so the patient can experience ejaculation.
You don’t need a prostate or even a cock to experience someone else’s ejaculation.

So what do you suggest that homosexual adoptive couples say when the child asks “where is mummy/daddy?”
That might be a bit difficult for small children to say. Maybe a contraction, incorporating elements of both the words mum and dad would be better?

Like mad or dum, or perhaps?