More transgender nonsense

On the weekend I popped into a Welsh Government building for an emergency dump. Within the traditional male toilets(two stand up urinals) apon the wall was a Tampax machine. Yes a tampax machine but no condom machine. There was gender neutral toilets in the building and marked as so.

If you still need tampax wtf are you doing in a male toilet? You definitely have female characteristics if menstrual. A step to far in my opinion, especially as so called gender neutral toilets available.
Is there a kebab shop nearby? I can imagine that the tampons would be a quick and effective solution if you've got bad diarrhoea.

Thats in my neck of the woods....I have plenty of friends I grew up with who went there then Arbury Manor college for their GCSEs. Afterwards into the local sixth forms or did vocational courses / appreincticeships at Cambridge Regional College, or went to work. Arbury had a rep for being a very rough area for decades / almost no go area, and of course the dodgy Kingsway Flats. Drugs, gang warfare, GBH, ABH, murder, you name it..it went and still goes on.

Then again delinquent families have been farmed out to Crimebourne sorry Cambourne west of here...the new development village/mini town or across the road in new posh development of Arbury called Orchard Park.

The principle does not need to look like uptight unsmiling strict in that photo, but at the same time he does not give a very good impression to the general public.

I wondering if he is attempting to use initative to appease his masters in Whitehall. appease the PC Brigade ...maybe he is ambitious and wants to go far.

If I am lucky enough to bump into this indivdual in the local pubs, I will ask him his thoughts and report back here....

BtW I am led to believe that Arbury Manor College has in the last year have gender neutral bogs as in row of cubicles and sinks in the middle of corridor in between the classroms. This is to curb bullying and any form of gender discrimination.

cheers

"Male pupils at some Welsh schools who believe they are girls will be allowed to share dormitories with female students during trips away, The Mail on Sunday can reveal"
******* hell, that should be amusing.
AKA trans students are accomodated according to their gender identity.

Also known as people making it up as they go along resulting in young lads and lasses sharing accommodation.

Is it just me...

how are you going to prevent one of the boys from saying that he identifies as a girl for the purposes of sharing accommodation and seeing some boobies, whilst he doesn't actually believe he is?

Is there an objective metric in place that all 'trans' people have to meet? especially at that age?

How will you enforce it without being sued or tried in the court of social media?

I look forward to your detailed response.

how are you going to prevent one of the boys from saying that he identifies as a girl for the purposes of sharing accommodation and seeing some boobies, whilst he doesn't actually believe he is?

Is there an objective metric in place that all 'trans' people have to meet? especially at that age?

How will you enforce it without being sued or tried in the court of social media?

Happened in Canada. Two boys living in university halls of residence self identified as female so they could get in to the womens' showers. They wore watches that had small cameras built in. They published the videos on a voyeur web site.

What could go wrong?

The boys ended up in prison. The girls are now immortalized on the internet. Every time a friend, colleague or employer Googles their names, they can see naked videos of the girls. That will never go away.

Trans laws are also being exploited by paedophiles in Canada and in some American states. There's an increasing problem with child molesters self declaring as female and entering public changing rooms at swimming pools when primary school kids are having swimming lessons. They get to look at naked kiddies and expose themselves and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Loony left legislation is often funny in a demented way. Poorly thought out trans legislation is not funny. Trans laws include a hefty element of the law of unintended consequences. Turning swimming pools and gyms into playgrounds for kiddy fiddlers and flashers is not funny.

Happened in Canada. Two boys living in university halls of residence self identified as female so they could get in to the womens' showers. They wore watches that had small cameras built in. They published the videos on a voyeur web site.

What could go wrong?

The boys ended up in prison. The girls are now immortalized on the internet. Every time a friend, colleague or employer Googles their names, they can see naked videos of the girls. That will never go away.

Trans laws are also being exploited by paedophiles in Canada and in some American states. There's an increasing problem with child molesters self declaring as female and entering public changing rooms at swimming pools when primary school kids are having swimming lessons. They get to look at naked kiddies and expose themselves and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Loony left legislation is often funny in a demented way. Poorly thought out trans legislation is not funny. Trans laws include a hefty element of the law of unintended consequences. Turning swimming pools and gyms into playgrounds for kiddy fiddlers and flashers is not funny.
Mate, if anyone, Trans or man or anything, got within 200 fu cking yards of a children's swimming group and flashed their cock out they'd be in prison for a fucki ng long time. What the f uck have you been smoking to make you think that they could just get away with it, and actually are doing so???? Which bloke in the pub told you that bollocks???

Oh by the way, most female changing rooms have cubicles. If they don't, I just wrap a towel around my waist when I'm changing, to avoid any dangly bits going on show and thus avoiding any offence. Neither do I stare at anyone else, unless they're talking to me. So far I've never flashed my cock out at anyone else, have you?

Mate, if anyone, Trans or man or anything, got within 200 fu cking yards of a children's swimming group and flashed their cock out they'd be in prison for a fucki ng long time. What the f uck have you been smoking to make you think that they could just get away with it, and actually are doing so???? Which bloke in the pub told you that bollocks???

Oh by the way, most female changing rooms have cubicles. If they don't, I just wrap a towel around my waist when I'm changing, to avoid any dangly bits going on show and thus avoiding any offence. Neither do I stare at anyone else, unless they're talking to me. So far I've never flashed my cock out at anyone else, have you?
Examples of Privacy Violations

Plenty of examples in there, and other places if you have the desire and time to trawl for them.

Obviously not with genitals out, but definitely voyeurism. Which is still illegal.

Might as well just have mixed changing rooms then eh?

Mate, if anyone, Trans or man or anything, got within 200 fu cking yards of a children's swimming group and flashed their cock out they'd be in prison for a fucki ng long time. ... So far I've never flashed my cock out at anyone else, have you?
I think the comment you refer to was referring to paedos rather than non binary/trans/ etc.

Might as well just have mixed changing rooms then eh?
The way the younger generation are treating gender, that's probably on the cards eventually. Right now most people are happy with and prefer to have separate rooms, but gender neutral changing rooms are appearing for those who don't mind mixing. If it's any help, that pisses off quite a few of the more Holier Than Thou Trans women as well, they've invested so much into changing gender and then the non binary youth of today come along and tell them that they don't give a f uck about gender. One thing's for sure though, you start flashing your cock anywhere it's not wanted and you'll still be doing prison time, regardless of who or what you are.

Has it ever actually happened? I mean actual proof, not “a bloke in the pub said” or some crackpot website.

If it ever has, how does it compare with incidences of people simply entering such places despite not being allowed to, or peeping in some other way?

The way the younger generation are treating gender, that's probably on the cards eventually. Right now most people are happy with and prefer to have separate rooms, but gender neutral changing rooms are appearing for those who don't mind mixing. If it's any help, that pisses off quite a few of the more Holier Than Thou Trans women as well, they've invested so much into changing gender and then the non binary youth of today come along and tell them that they don't give a f uck about gender. One thing's for sure though, you start flashing your cock anywhere it's not wanted and you'll still be doing prison time, regardless of who or what you are.
That's not correct.

Google Colleen Francis. He's anatomically male and he's not transitioning or taking hormones. He's no more a woman than I am. At best he's a transvestite. His hobbies include hanging about in womens' changing rooms exposing his meat and two veg. He's at Evergreen college in America and local legislation prevents the police doing anything when he exposes himself in front of young girls.

Another case involved the YMCA gym in Toronto, Canada. A "transwoman" who was anatomically male walked around naked in the womens' changing room talking to the women in there. Not only was he exposing his genitals, he had an erection which is quite an achievement for a woman. Again, the police were called and said they could do nothing. Full details are on the Toronto Star web site.

Neither of these men are transgendered. As I said in my previous post, they took advantage of the unintended consequences of ill considered pro-trans legislation.

Our government is considering introducing American style gender legislation here. Labour committed to introducing similar laws in their last manifesto. FFS why? Do you have any problems using public toilets or changing rooms? Do you know any trannies who do? We'll be getting legislation that is not needed and that will turn public places into playgrounds for flashers like "Colleen"

The "young" aren't much different than than the old. Meerkat used to harp on about the dinosaurs in the British army only to look a **** when young soldiers were found to be racist/sexist.
Heres an example of what happens when people speak up on the stupid policies.

Planet Fitness bars woman after transgender complaint - CNN

The "young" aren't much different than than the old. Meerkat used to harp on about the dinosaurs in the British army only to look a **** when young soldiers were found to be racist/sexist.
Heres an example of what happens when people speak up on the stupid policies.

Planet Fitness bars woman after transgender complaint - CNN
Mate, I've honestly got no idea on the internal workings of a Michigan fitness centre three years ago, but the women at my fitness centre haven't complained about me or given any grief at all, and some have made a point of welcoming me and including me. Then again, I don't scream into the place yelling "I'M A WOMAN!!!!" and demanding special treatment, I just go in and change and do my yoga class, and chat if anyone talks to me.

I'm of a generation who still feels uncomfortable when a female lavatory cleaner starts going about her business when you're having a wazz in a public lavatory.
but did she start out life as a female?