More transgender nonsense thread 2

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Be careful what you wish for:

Shim wants dick back.
No-one spotted the error yet ?
Bugger, I thought you'd be all over this like fablonfannies over a makeup box.

The shapeshifter in question is a woman-to-weirdo* type, a counterfeitcock rather than a frankenflange, so the title should be "Bogus bloke wants her malcom back."

* assuming one doesn't count all women as weirdos.

The Miss Universe contest (remember that? I thought it had been scrapped years ago) changed the rules on entry in 2012 to allow transgender entrants provided the name change is legally recognised in their own country.
The one below is Spain's entrant (this is not Miss Transgender Universe but actually Miss Universe, by the way).

Not had much comment in Spain itself but apparently some of the S American countries are up in arms about it.

"For the first time men have a representative in the Miss Universe contest. Give it your all, champion.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I thought this was coming from The Onion, but no, it actually comes from Nature magazine.
I can't see anything from Twatter unless I disable all my virus protection.
As that's not going to happen, sny chance you could post the pic/gen in plain ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Thanks, to you both.
It is interesting to watch the growth of pure lunacy in otherwise sentient creatures.
The vexing thing is that science has been latched onto by the "Progressive" left and has been politicised, so we wind up with crap like this being published in serious journals.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm still not sure it's fake news...I certainly hope so...
I'm no longer sure what constitutes "fake news."
Does it mean disinformation, ie. purposely publishing incorrect information in order to propagate a political idea and convince people the article is correct and truthful, apathy, ie. erroneous reporting due either to lazy or politically influenced journalism, (the two aren't mutually exclusive,) or derision/malice - a wind-up fishing for a bite.

Whatever the reasons behind it, the article can be accurately summed up as, "bollocks."

I'm no longer sure what constitutes "fake news."
Does it mean disinformation, ie. purposely publishing incorrect information in order to propagate a political idea and convince people the article is correct and truthful, apathy, ie. erroneous reporting due either to lazy or politically influenced journalism, (the two aren't mutually exclusive,) or derision/malice - a wind-up fishing for a bite.

Whatever the reasons behind it, the article can be accurately summed up as, "bollocks."
'Bollocks' indeed!

I'd agree 100% about anything written in the DM and increasingly so in other news sources...but 'Nature'?

'Nature' is the benchmark of scientific publications. Getting an article published in 'Nature' is like getting published in the 'Lancet'. I can't imagine 'Nature' tweeting anything, and especially not mixing up 'gender' (two*, required for sexual reproduction) and 'sexuality' (whatever you want).

Which is why I think (hope?) this is fake.

* Making due note of gender dysphoria, which is a recognised medical condition.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
A casualty of this fuckwittery is the word 'gender' itself which is purely a grammatical term.

The loons making a lot of noise about all this won't use the word 'sex' because they don't like it up 'em.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A casualty of this fuckwittery is the word 'gender' itself which is purely a grammatical term.

The loons making a lot of noise about all this won't use the word 'sex' because they don't like it up 'em.
But the politically motivated hard of thinking have a long history of attempting to change the meaning of long established words to suit their agenda.
One might forgive them for being unable to come up with a new word or phrase if they didn't assume that shouting loudest is the correct method of communication.

If I had a dime for every gender, I'd have twenty cents and the rest would be non-cents.