More transgender nonsense thread 2

Transgender Canadian woman sets off debate after winning cycling world championship | CBC Sports

And now this nonsense has moved on to sport. No doubt "Rachel" is now succeeding in a sport where he likely finished in the back part of the pack when he still had an intact set of courting tackle.

View attachment 357643
And no, I ******* well wouldn't. Not even with Bugsy's.
Here's a thought. There seem to be thousands of transitioning people in the world, or at least it seems that way from the fuss they stir up.

My idea is this:

Introduce a new category in sports, the 'Trans class'. Anyone going from either sex to the other competes in this category. No more arguments and as a bonus they will be ambassadors for the new 'sex'.

The BBC should lap this one up. Great television.

"British-Iraqi" but has no Iraqi heritage whatsoever but "Identifies" as Iraqi.
In no way as mahoosive attention whore though, no siree Bob.
ha!, it´s literally one of the worst things I have seen from the Far Left BBC this year.

He would be thrown from the roof of the mosque if he went to iraq dressed like that

has the British / Iraqi transgender muslim turned up on this thread yet?

Joe is not even close.....

PJW, The man nails it again (again I say)....

Remember adults kids, always watch what your kids little adults watch on TV and de-programme them after every school day.

EDIT: Wonder what the Islamic community are thinking after seeing Prince Albert Fineshine there?

That priceless moment you realise the slight caveat in the support you accepted from the left means you are all going to hellfire. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Joe is not even close.....

PJW, The man nails it again (again I say)....

Remember adults kids, always watch what your kids little adults watch on TV and de-programme them after every school day.

EDIT: Wonder what the Islamic community are thinking after seeing Prince Albert Fineshine there?

That priceless moment you realise the slight caveat in the support you accepted from the left means you are all going to hellfire. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Is she Old Gregs sister ?

I can't decide which is worse, the discussion about transgenders in sport (where just looking at exhibit A there is definately an advantage), or the snowflkes bleating that it's not fair...

Here is one to upset a few people, maybe inspire some others. I dunno

A 99-year-old painter who fought in the Battle of Dunkirk during World War Two is now one of the oldest transgender women in Britain.
Louise Jennings, who lives in a rest home in Sheffield, was 26 years old when she fought in the conflict as Robert Jennings.
The veteran underwent gender reassignment surgery to become a woman in her early 70s, following the death of her wife in 1989.
The 99-year-old transgender war veteran

I can't decide which is worse, the discussion about transgenders in sport (where just looking at exhibit A there is definately an advantage), or the snowflkes bleating that it's not fair...
I'm looking forward to the weightlifting.

should I be laughing that this advert was displayed on this thread?

amusing advert.PNG

This make I laff, equality and all that crap

It's definitely NOT fair': American cyclist lashes out after losing world championship to a trans woman

American cyclist lashes out after losing world championship to trans woman who won't accept apology | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 358335
If I spent thirty years getting extra testosterone shots, growing denser bones, bigger muscle bone attachments, getting big and strong then suddenly stopped them. would it be fair for my (also male) competitors?

No, I don't thinlk so

This and Terfs is where PC eats itself

Are you ready for this, finish what you are drinking, take all liquid type objects away from your keyboard....

breath deep...

Try not to die laughing, at the thought of a snowflake doing an insta-melt.....

(best Clarkson voice).......

And......here we go......

Twenty years ago, if a man hit a woman so hard that he sent her to the hospital, he’d be in prison. Now he can get paid for it.

errr, hang on......

I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right… I still disagree with Fox fighting. Any other job or career I say have a go at it, but when it comes to a combat sport I think it just isn’t fair.

Transgender MMA Fighter Breaks Female Opponent’s Skull. Are we getting too “politically correct” with reality

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

UFC's Joe Rogan to Transgender MMA Fighter Fallon Fox: 'You're a F***ing Man'

Invest in popcorn gents.

Pure logic is very clear you cannot exist as one sex and simutaniousley believe you are another, it is a very simple concept.
I demand you accept me this way as I could not accept me the I was, its unadulterated rubbish.