More transgender nonsense thread 2

If they meet certain aesthetic criteria they can have mine for a while.
Hark at your womanly penis? I suppose it could work.

Just the same as two "lesbians" lying in bed together and comparing the length and girth of their courting tackle.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
There's a lot of pressure on teenagers to belong and to act in whatever is this week's current correct manner.
They don't need external political agencies trying to force their own dogma onto vulnerable minds.

Anyone encouraging my children to seriously question their gender while still at a young age will receive similar treatment to the PETA terrorists targeting schools for their future support.

Once the children are no longer minors they can make their own decisions, albeit advised by more experienced sensible people.
Unfortunately the age of majority was dropped from twenty-one to eighteen, those three more years of life often helped in making smarter decisions.

But there are many places that can help the confused:

Edited for correct link.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Crowder having a serious proactive conversation.
Interesting the second one "doesn't want to argue" about....science. o_O

Seems to be another case of 'my oppressed group is more important than your oppressed group'.
And here we have my problem with the whole subject:

Who takes priority? Does being black trump being disabled? The mythical One-legged, black lesbian or the pre-op trans, brown gay (soon to be) chap? Is there a secret scale that says my disability is worth one derogatory comment about gays per month? I’m sure that somewhere there is a mad wheelchair-bound, white, post-op trans with (culturally appropriated) dreadlocks using the ‘N’ word, safe in the knowledge that a prosecution for hate language would unleash a storm of infighting in the business that political correctness has become.

Crowder having a serious proactive conversation.
Interesting the second one "doesn't want to argue" about....science. o_O
"I hate that I have to sit at a table with you and talk about my genitalia. . . "

Well she's certainly not shy about that . .

Alicia Roth Weigel: On Coming Out as Intersex in Front of the Texas Legislature

'Came out' in early 2017 with a follow-up that I found on Google in 0.5 seconds, yet feels she still doesn't like talking about it

Can I say I really really would!

1544048615652.png

1544048789580.png

Reading University academic has been harassed / threatened with x,y,z by anonymous individuals because of her views to defining sex and gender to in law. In short basialclly meaning transgender women could be barred from entering 'women's only' toilets or prisons.

Law professor blames transgender activists for campaign of harassment | Daily Mail Online

Which is something was discussed on here and number of cases of male prisoners ‘wanting to Go trans ‘ getting transferred to female prison only to get up to no good.

Karen White: how 'manipulative' transgender inmate attacked again

I wonder what problems this will bring in years to come
Imagine some one having the "chop" or "add on"then later realising later
that it's all a big mistake
Wasn't there a story posted here in this thread recently about a former bloke who went under the knife and is now regretting it?

I'm at the stage where I'm starting to see transgenderism as extreme entitlement. Anyone can just decide they're TG, no-one is allowed to tell them different or even discuss it from a perspective that is different from absolute acceptance, and then stuff like this happens and they suddenly realise what they've done to themselves and want it reversed

If we're pandering to the transgenders about lopping off healthy bits because they feel like it and noone is allowed to challenge them, do we stop trying to help people with body dysmorphia and body integrity dysphoria and cut off whatever they want without question?

Wasn't there a story posted here in this thread recently about a former bloke who went under the knife and is now regretting it?

I'm at the stage where I'm starting to see transgenderism as extreme entitlement. Anyone can just decide they're TG, no-one is allowed to tell them different or even discuss it from a perspective that is different from absolute acceptance, and then stuff like this happens and they suddenly realise what they've done to themselves and want it reversed

If we're pandering to the transgenders about lopping off healthy bits because they feel like it and noone is allowed to challenge them, do we stop trying to help people with body dysmorphia and body integrity dysphoria and cut off whatever they want without question?
Always seen sex change ops as a permenant solution to a temporary problem. You should find a way to fix the brains delusions rather than enable it. Most people don’t feel any different after the op and the honeymoon period and a significant amount regret it

It’s like prescribing a bullet for depression.

JNM has hit the nail on the head...and believe there was one or two people in the press..that bloke turns into woman only several years later reverts back to man, likewiese woman turns to man then turns back into woman.

There is a darker side by elements of the trans community/supporters on the young generation. In short filling their innocent minds = go to medics and hormone pills treatment...=go down surgery route..

Trans activists are effectively experimenting on children. Could there be anything more cruel? | Coffee House

Also in the news recently, there was a survey done where it was alarmingly clear that girls want sex change to be boys as they feel the males get paid and treated better in the workplace.

Only one drawback to that theory which would lead to increase in being bullied / laughed / at in the workplace if anyone twigs the obvious changes.

So the way I am reading it is - there is a generation of boys want to be girls, the girls want to be boys..

When does the lunacy stop?

Cheers

Only one drawback to that theory which would lead to increase in being bullied / laughed / at in the workplace if anyone twigs the obvious changes.
Not a drawback in the transformers eyes, being bullied, mocked, laughed at in the workplace just leads to a nice big settlement......times have changed and people who are willing to lop off their goods are more than aware of financial benefits that come out of being harassed. The system is rigged to benefit them on all levels of society, look at the Scots Gdsm who became classified as a woman who was shagg’n a nco’s wife. Where is she/he/it now, still serving. As soon as the trans movement went mainstream, a door was opened that cannot be closed, society accepted it and society now has to reap all the pitfalls that come with it.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And here we have my problem with the whole subject:

Who takes priority? Does being black trump being disabled? The mythical One-legged, black lesbian or the pre-op trans, brown gay (soon to be) chap? Is there a secret scale that says my disability is worth one derogatory comment about gays per month? I’m sure that somewhere there is a mad wheelchair-bound, white, post-op trans with (culturally appropriated) dreadlocks using the ‘N’ word, safe in the knowledge that a prosecution for hate language would unleash a storm of infighting in the business that political correctness has become.
What if it was a black vegan trans lesbian muslim disabled midget with autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, diabetes and alzheimer's, who self identifies as a white male American Indian

Would the world explode ?

What if it was a black vegan trans lesbian muslim disabled midget with autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, diabetes and alzheimer's, who self identifies as a white male American Indian

Would the world explode ?
It's always worth a repost
q5NYi8b.png