More storytelling from plod.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I read this a couple of days back and thought it was a joke, You couldn't make it up could you,? whatever next,? their own slot on the Telly Tubbies.!

2. Don't you be dissin' Tinky Winky!

3. As if. :)

4. ASIF? Is he not part of the Muslim Police Officers Association? :policeflat:

5. A case of Porkies telling Porkies :police:

6. fcuk me, funny or what :)

7. Bob Ainsworth :£100.000 could buy quite a few of those lifesaver waterbottles right?
    Gordon Brown: Yes but we need to let senior policemen boost their Ego's by writing a load of self-serving pish not worth the paper it's printed on.
    Bob Ainsworth: Right you are Gordo.

8. I have worked for Greater Manchester Police since leaving the mob 15yrs ago and can honestly tell all arrsers out there (on oath) that every frontline cop in GMP is totally disgusted and dismayed with this.... The commanders have not got a clue and are throwing away good money. The latest from the boy wonder......Cheif Cunstable Peter Fahy is to spend £42000 on name badges for every police officer and member of police staff, to make us more approachable to the public, but he then goes on to tell us that we have to lose 300 cops due to lack of funds. You couldnt make it up.

9. i am sorry to hear this bollocks but as a serving constable myself i reserve the right to put in a grievence procedure just because i can!

10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.