More smilies ce vous plate!

More smilies or not?

• Bored with the current emoticons...want more.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happy with what we got.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Suggested to GCO last month that Leg's request for more smilies was a good one. Seems GCO is still thinking about it.
There's sh1t loads of gifs on the net and a few more here on arrse wouldn't go amiss. Perhaps GCO could either increase the list available
and/or allow arrse'rs to paste in there own.

Why'd you want more? Surely a big smile or a big fcuk off frown can convey your meaning clearly enough. Although, saying that, it would be a good idead to have a smiley of a large, fat, civvy chick with a mouth full of DPM c0ck as it would save reams and reams of mindless drivel as they try and bag off.

I've just added a shed load of the poxy things ...... I'm quite happy to add more but only if they come with a pak file. Don't know what that is then can I recommend google!

:clap: :D

No problems, email them to us with a pak file and we'll upload them .......

Phoenix_Rising said:
:pissed: Is this the only one that kinda looks like a mong?
It's more like a rapist about to commence with '**** pile-driving'

BagCharge said:
Suggested to GCO last month that Leg's request for more smilies was a good one. Seems GCO is still thinking about it.
There's sh1t loads of gifs on the net and a few more here on arrse wouldn't go amiss. Perhaps GCO could either increase the list available
Good CO considers publishing the unbelievably bone email received from Bag Charge today.

Good CO said:
BagCharge said:
Good CO considers publishing the unbelievably bone email received from Bag Charge today.
I read your first message :wink:

amazing__lobster said:
Good CO said:
BagCharge said:
Seems Good CO may have had a beer too many and may perhaps like to go to bed!

Bad CO said:
No problems, email them to us with a pak file and we'll upload them .......
Right, so how'd I do that?

Kinda blonde when it comes to being PC Lit :roll:

Good CO said:
amazing__lobster said:
Good CO said:
BagCharge said:
Seems Good CO may have had a beer too many and may perhaps like to go to bed!
Objective achieved = more smilies..

Many thanks CO's

GCO...........hope ya hangover lasts for a week (bone email in-f*cking deed) :D :D