More sleaze on Bliar

I know, I know. It is from the Mail and for that you have my sincerre apologies.

However, I'm sure I can get another rise from Sven out of this. :D

Another free holiday

Bliar off on another freebie. His PR team beautifully caught out by an honest answer of his hosts...Ooops.

Answers (presumably on a postcard!) to the House.

The article also reminds us that the Pie man has been left in charge of the country again. Lord have mercy on us.

Bravo2nothing said:
Apparently they (Robin Gibb and his missus) enjoy an 'open marriage'...

Twos up or sloppy seconds on the wide mouth frog?
You could get four abreast in that gaping maw!

Bravo2nothing said:

SICK!!!Thats just plain SICK!!!!
And here I was going to get a Kebab.......

Bravo2nothing said:

The Bliar Witch tried to swap spit with me at the 7/7 commemoration in Regents Park this year :oops:

I did a double quick step back and she settled for touch on my shoulder instead.

Fkin scary moment though as she was only wearing this.

MacSapper said:
Bravo2nothing said:

The Bliar Witch tried to swap spit with me at the 7/7 commemoration in Regents Park this year :oops:

I did a double quick step back and she settled for touch on my shoulder instead.

Feck!That gave me the horn!!!.....
Any More???.. :p

Another freebie for Blair.

Quote: Mr Blair would have to declare any hospitality in the Commons register of members' interests. By saying that he has paid for the holiday he could avoid public scrutiny...But asked if the family had accepted money from the Blairs, Dwina Murphy- Gibb, Robin's wife of 21 years, told the Daily Mail: 'No, we are, they are, just friends. It's just a friendly thing.

This is a load of flipping codswallop - the Gibbs wouldn't let you or I stay at their place for any price - and you would have to physically hold them hostage to get to stay while they are there.

It is about corrupt Blair helping the Gibbs and Cliff Richard with extending copyright.

lsquared said:
I would still like to know who is paying for this?

My thanks to the BA pilot, you did your best pal.
Virgin poster here, so go steady with my hymen :p

FAO Mr.BA pilot.....Not good enough!! back to basics for you sonny jim! :frustrated:

Paddy

MadWorld said:

Quote: Mr Blair would have to declare any hospitality in the Commons register of members' interests. By saying that he has paid for the holiday he could avoid public scrutiny...But asked if the family had accepted money from the Blairs, Dwina Murphy- Gibb, Robin's wife of 21 years, told the Daily Mail: 'No, we are, they are, just friends. It's just a friendly thing.

This is a load of flipping codswallop - the Gibbs wouldn't let you or I stay at their place for any price - and you would have to physically hold them hostage to get to stay while they are there.

It is about corrupt Blair helping the Gibbs and Cliff Richard with extending copyright.[/quote]

Really? You are a little simplistic, moron. Fcuk off, troll

B

Biscuits_AB

MacSapper said:
Bravo2nothing said:

If she was\only wearing that, I'd do it.....and I wouldn't even ask her to wear a bag.

in_the_cheapseats said:
MadWorld said:

It is about corrupt Blair helping the Gibbs and Cliff Richard with extending copyright.
Really? You are a little simplistic, moron. Fcuk off, troll
I made it simple for you to understand ;)

To expand it a bit for you then:

It is without doubt that the Blairite & New Labour brown-nosed supporters will say he is just "having a holiday with his mates".

But - you have to ask the question - why?

Blair was hardly bussom pals with them before he came into power - gosh I wonder why they got together - mutual self-interest and greed perhaps.

It doesn't take much to see why - Blair for freebies and publicity i.e. votes : Cliff/Gibbs to have a friend in powerful position to show how popular they are and also to help them - in this case to extend royalties.

The brown-nosers cannot see it is a conflict of interest because Gibb and Cliff have been lobbying the Government to change its policy (with freebies and stuff that 'normal' people could not get at any price i.e. personal holidays with stars at their home).

Cheapseats,
Is is obviously not right that the prime minister should be holidaying at the personal residence of someone who earlier this year was petitioning the British Government to extend copyright years.

Its called a 'conflict of interest' or plain old corruption, take your pick.

Biscuits_AB said:
MacSapper said:
Bravo2nothing said:

If she was\only wearing that, I'd do it.....and I wouldn't even ask her to wear a bag.

No No No.....I would need a bag and she would have to be gagged with a gimp ball for fear that she might start singing " when im 64". What would sir paul say about that?
eeerrrgghhhhhhh1!!!!

Paddy

SLRboy said:
Cheapseats,
Is is obviously not right that the prime minister should be holidaying at the personal residence of someone who earlier this year was petitioning the British Government to extend copyright years.

Its called a 'conflict of interest' or plain old corruption, take your pick.
SLRboy - many still cannot understand this.

I have just seen somebody write that Blair is playing out his fantasies by hob knobbing with famous successful musicians - and they do not see anything particularly wrong with this.

If it was JUST that - I am sure many would agree with them (I would not - because the personal association of PM with the rich and famous stinks of elitism - doesn't it?).

Like I say, many would agree with them - but it is not JUST hob knobbing - it is bringing the office of Prime Minister into disrepute again with taking of freebies with stuff normal people couldn't get at any price and the conflict of interests.

It is also the office they hold that is seen as sullied and tainted with disrepute - Blair forgets his responsibility to it (again).

Look on the bright side!

Bliar is clearly calling in the favours while he still can. In a few months he will be a busted flush, an international embarrassment and the Princess Di of the new century!

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article2110312.ece

PM's aide interviewed in peerage inquiry

By Colin Brown, Deputy Political Editor

Published: 29 December 2006

John McTernan, the Prime Minister's political secretary, has been interviewed under caution by the Metropolitan Police over a Downing Street e-mail trail in the "cash for peerages" inquiry.

The interview signalled that police are embarking on an intensive second round of interviews with the Prime Minister's closest aides as the unit under Assistant Commissioner John Yates draws the net tighter on No 10. Mr Blair, who was interviewed without caution before Christmas, could also face a second police interview - this time under caution.

Police are to cross-examine key Downing Street players after taking statements under caution from Lord Levy, the party's chief fund-raiser, and Christopher Evans, the tycoon, who loaned Labour £1m. He is reported to have been questioned about a diary note suggesting he was offered a "K or a big P", meaning a knighthood or a peerage.

MacSapper said:
Bravo2nothing said:

Phwoooaaaarrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!