More sleaze on Bliar

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by in_the_cheapseats, Dec 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I know, I know. It is from the Mail and for that you have my sincerre apologies.

However, I'm sure I can get another rise from Sven out of this. :D

Another free holiday

Bliar off on another freebie. His PR team beautifully caught out by an honest answer of his hosts...Ooops.

Answers (presumably on a postcard!) to the House.

The article also reminds us that the Pie man has been left in charge of the country again. Lord have mercy on us.

2. Apparently they (Robin Gibb and his missus) enjoy an 'open marriage'...

Twos up or sloppy seconds on the wide mouth frog?

3. [​IMG]

Thanks. Just had dinner.

4. You could get four abreast in that gaping maw!

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

SICK!!!Thats just plain SICK!!!!
    And here I was going to get a Kebab.......

6. The Bliar Witch tried to swap spit with me at the 7/7 commemoration in Regents Park this year :oops:

I did a double quick step back and she settled for touch on my shoulder instead.

Fkin scary moment though as she was only wearing this.

[​IMG]

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Feck!That gave me the horn!!!.....
    Any More???.. :p

8. Another freebie for Blair.

Quote: Mr Blair would have to declare any hospitality in the Commons register of members' interests. By saying that he has paid for the holiday he could avoid public scrutiny...But asked if the family had accepted money from the Blairs, Dwina Murphy- Gibb, Robin's wife of 21 years, told the Daily Mail: 'No, we are, they are, just friends. It's just a friendly thing.

This is a load of flipping codswallop - the Gibbs wouldn't let you or I stay at their place for any price - and you would have to physically hold them hostage to get to stay while they are there.

It is about corrupt Blair helping the Gibbs and Cliff Richard with extending copyright.

9. I would still like to know who is paying for this?

My thanks to the BA pilot, you did your best pal.

10. Virgin poster here, so go steady with my hymen :p

FAO Mr.BA pilot.....Not good enough!! back to basics for you sonny jim! :frustrated:

Paddy

11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

12. If she was\only wearing that, I'd do it.....and I wouldn't even ask her to wear a bag.

13. I made it simple for you to understand ;)

To expand it a bit for you then:

It is without doubt that the Blairite & New Labour brown-nosed supporters will say he is just "having a holiday with his mates".

But - you have to ask the question - why?

Blair was hardly bussom pals with them before he came into power - gosh I wonder why they got together - mutual self-interest and greed perhaps.

It doesn't take much to see why - Blair for freebies and publicity i.e. votes : Cliff/Gibbs to have a friend in powerful position to show how popular they are and also to help them - in this case to extend royalties.

The brown-nosers cannot see it is a conflict of interest because Gibb and Cliff have been lobbying the Government to change its policy (with freebies and stuff that 'normal' people could not get at any price i.e. personal holidays with stars at their home).

14. Cheapseats,
    Is is obviously not right that the prime minister should be holidaying at the personal residence of someone who earlier this year was petitioning the British Government to extend copyright years.

Its called a 'conflict of interest' or plain old corruption, take your pick.

15. No No No.....I would need a bag and she would have to be gagged with a gimp ball for fear that she might start singing " when im 64". What would sir paul say about that?
    eeerrrgghhhhhhh1!!!!

Paddy