Made you clinically obese.

I like a man of substance,
I like a man of size,
Especially when I'm measuring
The bags beneath their eyes,
If anyone insults me
I have no doubt at all
You'd leap to my defence
And punch the blighter through the wall.

I like you Mr Prescott,
A constant watch I keep
To see you on TV
Sat next to Tony, fast asleep.
So I'm waiting Mr Prescott
My toothbrush in my bag,
To see your chiselled jaw
Bebind the wheel of either Jag.

A man like you is dangerous
A man like you is trouble
Just like a row of houses
You demolished me to rubble
With one hand on the tiller
As steady as a rock
And the other disappearing
Up the secretary's frock

Pam Ayres May 2006

mistersoft said:
Fcuking funny, well done.

Somebody has too much time on their hands.
Yes it is very funny about two shags but using an actual BBC template page on a forum in such a manner is questionable copyright, I would err caution and remove anything associated with the BBC. Im not a killjoy but these sort of things have happened on other forum websites and action has been taken.

india-juliet said:
mistersoft said:

Yes it is very funny about two shags but using an actual BBC template page on a forum in such a manner is questionable copyright, I would err caution and remove anything associated with the BBC. Im not a killjoy but these sort of things have happened on other forum websites and action has been taken.
Agreed IJ, somebody did the same with a Microsoft template and they came down on him with all the weight of Bill Gates' dosh.

mistersoft said:
india-juliet said:
mistersoft said:

Agreed IJ, somebody did the same with a Microsoft template and they came down on him with all the weight of Bill Gates' dosh.
Mr Moderator, Have you taken note of this. Last thing all us users wants is the weight of Aunty crashing down on the site!

india-juliet said:
mistersoft said:
india-juliet said:
mistersoft said:

Mr Moderator, Have you taken note of this. Last thing all us users wants is the weight of Aunty crashing down on the site!
Rather the weight of Auntie than the weight of the Pie Eater Without Portfolio himself!!

Do you think PEWP could catch on?? Two jags to be known as Poop from henceforth!!??

Latest Threads